#901 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll just post this all here... delete the other cover from marvel zomnibus (it's for the hardcover of the original series, it only credits the creators of that)... reset the thumbnail... and add Marvel Zombies Omnibus to the aliases.

#902 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio
#903 Edited by FlashKnight (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Was looking to change the main pic for the DC Cinematic Universe page, if anyone would want to help? I created the page a few days ago but obviously I don't have full editing privileges yet. :)

#904 Posted by GeekyEverAfter (346 posts) - - Show Bio
#905 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

is there anything at all can be done to stop this nonsense with some troll constantly setting loki's pictures to panels of him saying "hilarious" things.

#906 Posted by fesak (7058 posts) - - Show Bio

@x35 said:

is there anything at all can be done to stop this nonsense with some troll constantly setting loki's pictures to panels of him saying "hilarious" things.

It would help if the young Loki tag hadn't been removed so it would take less than 15 minutes to find an usable pic.

#907 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

so naturally it's my fault -_-

#908 Posted by fesak (7058 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if sarcasm. I haven't really kept up with the hows and whys of the image galleries since i thought the current ones were some kind of beta, and not intended to be a serious attempt... Anyway, why was the kid loki and similar tags removed? It doesn't really hurt to be able to filter, especially since major character tends to have thousand of images.

#909 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak: i cleaned up a lot of marvel galleries because some of them were outrageous in both consistency and quality. the silver surfer gallery for example had an entire tag devoted to "torment" which was 3 images of him being angsty and nothing else. hulk's gallery had a seperate tag for the 3 movies he was in and multiple for different video games. nearly every x-character had a gallery specifically devoted to screen caps only from wolverine and the x-men. others had multiple fan art galleries broken up by what costume the character was wearing. most of all these tags barely had 10 images in. they were a mess and mostly unnecessary.

and for the record, young loki cover images from journey into mystery still appear pretty near the top if you just click earth-616 loki which filters out the movie captures, the mighty avengers stuff i uploaded and all the images from that darkmagik user when they spammed all the thor pages with every coipel panel ever printed (they never attached it to any tag in the first place, so i'm not going to justify clogging up a tag with dupes). teen loki still identifies himself as loki, so logicially i thought the standard "Earth-616 Loki" tag would suffice.

#910 Edited by FanofUltraman (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'd like to have the Crime Syndicate updated, please:

C.S.A. http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3264828

Ultraman http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3264836

Owlman http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3264849

Superwoman http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3264857

Johnny Quick http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3264855

Power Ring http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3264847

Thank you very much!

#911 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

watermarked, phantom limbs galore and text = no...

#912 Posted by FanofUltraman (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@x35: Are we supposed to wait a month for the issue to come out?

#913 Edited by Fhiz (488 posts) - - Show Bio
#914 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio
#915 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#916 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you add a profile pic to Daphne Dean?

Preferably this one:

#917 Posted by Fhiz (488 posts) - - Show Bio
#918 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@fhiz: Is the Unexisting image error only happening to users?

#919 Edited by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio

@x35: nope everyone

#920 Edited by EMH_Bruce (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Jessie's main picture please be changed to official Art?

preferable this one, so hers matches James main picture

#922 Edited by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio
#923 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyperCan you please add a profile pic to

Captain Harding

and

the Marshal

?

I added images for them, I'll post them here again as well:

Captain Harding:

The Marshal:

I also think Diane Meade needs an updated profile pic. Her current one is :

But I added two more modern appearances of the character:

#924 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

I changed the main picture for V because the previous one appeared the be a simple pin up by the artist (according to the website), not officially published artwork. Instead, I changed it to an image from the comic book.

To compare: the left is the old one, the right is the new pic.

#925 Edited by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone keeps changing Deadshot's main pic to his old costume.

Stop that.
BB

#926 Posted by Fhiz (488 posts) - - Show Bio
#927 Posted by Fhiz (488 posts) - - Show Bio
#928 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio
#929 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio
#930 Posted by Fhiz (488 posts) - - Show Bio
#931 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: the Harding one is no good, default images shouldn't have text captions or other characters in them.

I'm not sure if there is a better picture of him though.

#932 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio
#933 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio
#934 Edited by sinestro_GL (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you need 5000 wiki points on the individual wiki to change the main pic, or 5000 points overall?

I have 6000-odd points, but have no idea how to change the main pic or background pic as the 'red ribbon' somehow eludes me...

#935 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_gl: go in gallery, click edit images and then click the image and it is an option in the little toolbox that pops up where you add captions and tags

#936 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

since someone managed to fix the captain britain trades that i made with bad covers (though they forgot to change the volume pic), i uploaded better quality covers for each issue of the hood and can't change them

#937 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio
#938 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio
#939 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio
#940 Posted by Kefalus (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't find the default button. Can somebody help me with pictures for Lardea and for Miron

Thanks!

#941 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio

@kefalus: I need to know what to change them too.

#942 Posted by Kefalus (3 posts) - - Show Bio

On Miron is this one http://www.comicvine.com/miron/4005-92401/images/?tag=Miron

On Lardea is this one http://www.comicvine.com/lardea/4005-91800/images/?tag=Lardea

The one's with the tag.

#943 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio
#944 Posted by Kefalus (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you!

#945 Edited by Deadknight (641 posts) - - Show Bio

A while back I uploaded new covers for each issue of Venom: The Hunted, but it won't let me make these new images into the default covers because it claims that I am selecting a "non-existing image" even though they're right there on the page. I tried re-uploading the images, but that doesn't change anything. So please either change the issues of Venom: The Hunted to the covers I uploaded, or delete them so I can try and fully upload them again depending on what does or doesn't work.

You'll see my images under the current default cover on the individual pages of the Venom: The Hunted issues. If anything, the evident difference in image quality should let you know which images I want to make the new default.

#946 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadknight: this is a known bug, I took care of them.

#947 Posted by Selina_Sublime (160 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the current requirements for users to manually change profile pictures?

#948 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio

@selina_sublime: I believe you need 5k on the page or some such points or be the creator of the page, rest of the time a mod has to do it.

#949 Posted by sinestro_GL (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I am unable to change bg images on some of the wikis, can we change the Aquaman bg image to this:

I uploaded it from the DC facebook website a while ago

#950 Posted by pikahyper (12272 posts) - - Show Bio