#1 Posted by wmwadeii (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a way or report to show issues missing dates. I've noticed on some pages that because a date is not assigned it shows as the most recent issue. Personally I think it should be coded to do the reverse but that is a discussion for another time. If there is a simple way to pull these issues it would make it easier to update the publishing date.

#2 Posted by pikahyper (10379 posts) - - Show Bio

@wmwadeii: unfortunately there is so no easy to do this, only way really is through Browse>Issues and go page by page. I've been meaning to go through Browse>Volumes and add the start year and publisher to every volume missing it but I've been putting it off for over a year cause it is a massive & draining project.

#3 Posted by wmwadeii (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Thanks, would be nice if the developers would have it sort in reverse if there was no date. Hate that I add some new issues to concept but they don't show in the recent issues. Almost makes you feel like it isn't worth it at times. LOL.

#4 Posted by pikahyper (10379 posts) - - Show Bio

@wmwadeii: ya this has been complained about for years and it has been the subject of a lot of vandalism, hopefully it will be fixed with the new site.