#1 Posted by Starleafgirl (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Convert one of them to a different issue in that volume that hasn't been uploaded yet.

Like, if you see two #33 issues in a volume that goes up to #40 but there's no #37, change one of the two #33 issues to #37, change the cover image, add the appropriate credits, etc.

There's no way, at the moment, to delete issues. I guess this would mean more coming from one of the Admins, but I just thought I'd let people know what they can do if they find duplicate issues.

#2 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

Starleafgirl says:

"Convert one of them to a different issue in that volume that hasn't been uploaded yet.Like, if you see two #33 issues in a volume that goes up to #40 but there's no #37, change one of the two #33 issues to #37, change the cover image, add the appropriate credits, etc.There's no way, at the moment, to delete issues. I guess this would mean more coming from one of the Admins, but I just thought I'd let people know what they can do if they find duplicate issues."

Exactly.

Staff
#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

since this thread is pinned I thought I'd mention it is actually possible for staff to delete issues currently but sometimes it's not worth the hassle so you can just go with this method, of course if there are no issues missing from that volume on the site all you can do is have the dupe deleted