How to change my name?

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

It's been asked before. I looked it up.

Wanted to return to this site, but I want to use "The Dropkick JD". It's been a project I've been working on, something like a mega geek thing, it's weird. It's a good idea, but it's weird.

Anyway, point is I wanted to change it to that. I know it was asked before, but last thread was a year ago or so, and it said "You have to prem. You get one free name change."

How do I use that? Unless I already did, which I wouldn't know why. Don't want to end up having to restart my account and getting rid of the wiki points I have now.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@sideburnguru: You have to buy the premium account. Once you buy it you can change your name how ever amount of times you want. The users in the RPG forums found a glitch in the system which allowed any users to change their usernames...but someone leaked the secret to the mods and staff so the glitched was fixed. I changed my name for a while but changed it back to this username. Other than that you will have to make a new account if you want a new username.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@humanrocket: Thought there was "one free change" mentioned in a previous thread.

Not quite sure how I feel about paying 4.95 just to change one thing and not using any of the other features. I'll probably end up doing it anyway if I have to, but eh.