"How Low do you go"?

Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Varient

I'm having a mild problem on how much detail I should bring to a comic series as far as People, Places and things.
Examples from the Gold Digger series:
Hurtbots
Erwin Talons Genetically tweaked bodyguards
Ayanes Keepers/guardians
Planet Aabra
A boat load of Gold digger tech .

All these people/places/things are only seen for a few issues or play as background for the main story lines - And I don't want to get dinged for posting/having a page on Julia Diggers School of Shun Leep  Pyramids.

Is there a guideline?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

There isn't really a guideline.  I'd include them on the issues, and then expand on their roles in their individual character/item pages.

Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Varient
@xerox-kitty: 
okay.

thank you,....  guess i'll start with Dao.
Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Varient

I'm Back.

Related Question:

Lets Say you have a Super Powerful Galactus class hero who has been to the previous universe and is currently sheep herding this one, but she had her beginings  in the current present?
And in the current present there are TWO people this could be but there is no certainty.
And whichever ISN'T  is / will possibly be a very powerful Technocrat  who recently woke from a deep sleep lasting Millions of years to wake up in the present day?

Do I make One Entry? Two? or Three?

Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Varient
@aztek the lost said:
" @Varient: I don't exactly what your asking because I don't know the situation but if your basically asking what if an alternate version of a character appears within the same timeline as the character they are an alternate version of, do they get a separate page? the answer is yes, examples: Dark Beast, Kingdom Come Superman, Sir Timothy Hunter, etc. "
Thank you.
It will be three then.
It's the Gold Digger series - There is Ancient Gina, Gina Diggers, Ancient Madrid and  Madrid.
JackAs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By JackAs

You go any further like this and you're going to lack consistency imo.