#1 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Trying to delete an image in my picture Gallery, but can't find any way to remove it.

Anyone know how or if you can?

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Click on the image, scroll down and look to the right, it'll say "Remove image from gallery".

#4 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: That's the picture you're trying to delete?

#5 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: No, I just used that as an example.

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: When you click on your gallery, then click on the image it'll blow it up bigger. Scroll down and look for a Manage Image heading, the remove from gallery should be under there.

#7 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: nm I found it.

You gotta put your mouth over the whole question

" Delete this photo from images " and click it then refresh.

#8 Posted by RazzaTazz (9351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Also the picture will continue to show up in your feed. Also I am moving this to E&T

#9 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: What is your feed? Also its gone from " My Images " where I deleted it.

#10 Posted by RazzaTazz (9351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: It would still show up in current activity on your profile and can still be accessed and seen.

#11 Edited by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Can that be deleted? Not that it matters. I accidently uploaded a " Default avatar " and was trying to delete it.

#12 Posted by RazzaTazz (9351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: It will be deleted once you do 20 other things on the site which get logged in your activity feed.

#13 Posted by erikhol (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I needed to delete an image that I put in the Bishop gallery (I accidently added two that where already there) - and there's simply no option to delete an image. Nothing. Whatever new system the site is running on -- look at the actual process of uploading an image: there's no way to reverse it. No place to drag an item to the trash, or whatever use to be available.

The old system was so much easier to use.

#14 Posted by wmwadeii (3135 posts) - - Show Bio

@erikhol: This is beacuse of the way pages including volumes and issues handle images now. Its to prevent abuse. You have to post in the deletion thread for the time being.

#15 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: Any way to delete a title in an image gallery?

#16 Posted by RazzaTazz (9351 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure, I can delete all images. Give me a link and I can do it.

#17 Posted by ben_coby (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Click edit tag at the top right corner of the screen, it will enter into editing mode. You would now get a message to click on an image to edit. click on the image then click on delete.

#18 Posted by ComicGuyChris (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby said:

Click edit tag at the top right corner of the screen, it will enter into editing mode. You would now get a message to click on an image to edit. click on the image then click on delete.

Finally! Someone who knows how to explain something. Thank you sir.

#19 Posted by ben_coby (178 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@erikhol said:

The old system was so much easier to use.

While I agree that we kinda need a delete image option for our uploads (or an "undo" at least, it's so easy to accidentally add something to a gallery), i definitely prefer not being able to remove other user's images...i used to get really annoyed whenever someone on the cyclops page would remove a bunch of images because cyclops wasn't up front or because he was on the floor beaten or whatever.

#21 Edited by Jokercell (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@ben_coby said:

Yes, thank you for the post. I have been trying to figure this out for a bit. This helped immensely.

#22 Posted by ben_coby (178 posts) - - Show Bio