How do studios work for naming creators?

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

For instance Ghost Glyph Studios. It is just the name of Taylor Esposito. Should it not be named the common name? ALso if not do we use the studio picture or his?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#3 pikahyper  Moderator

@blueecho: we go based off how it is credited in the issue, studios are usually made up of more then one person though. If Taylor had a problem with how we have his page separate from GGS he would have said something as he is here weekly pretty much. I've also noticed he likes having his work credited to him as he always adds himself if he is missing from any issues so I would think if he was the sole person making up GGS he would want us merging the pages together so his name showed on more pages, if he is the sole person behind GGS he must have a good reason for keeping the pages separate.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok no big deal just trying to figure out the smaller details of the wiki that aren't covered elsewhere

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pikahyper  Moderator

@blueecho: it's all good, gotta learn somehow.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp: @pikahyper: Just another question on this topic, seeing as the page doesn't have a default image. Do we go with a picture of the guy or of the emblem for the studio?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 pikahyper  Moderator

@blueecho: I would say an official logo from/of the studio, we wouldn't want to out anyone by accident, many of them may have reasons for not disclosing.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlueEcho
BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I should have done more research before asking maybe. Hw evidently uploaded the picture himself that he wanted, just didn't know to ask to have it changed.