JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I think this page should be a concept, not an "object."

It is a supernatural ability bestowed by immortal beings in the Code Geass universe. It is shown in the eyes of users as a red symbol.

If anybody has further questions for me in order to legitimize this, feel free.

Now, I've been the primary contributor to this page. Is it okay if I just make a new page and ask for the original to be deleted? Also, what happens to the links created to the old one on other pages?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I have no knowledge on the subject.

It looks like it's all your info, so if you want to create it as a concept and move the info over, I see no problem with that. Just ask for it's deletion when you are finished in the dupe thread.

Any links will be broken (or if we cannot delete the page, be directed to the dupe page). You would have to edit the link on any other pages. Obviously, you will also have to remove all appearances as an object and add them as a concept to all existing issue pages as well.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jloneblackheart said:

I have no knowledge on the subject.

It looks like it's all your info, so if you want to create it as a concept and move the info over, I see no problem with that. Just ask for it's deletion when you are finished in the dupe thread.

Any links will be broken (or if we cannot delete the page, be directed to the dupe page). You would have to edit the link on any other pages. Obviously, you will also have to remove all appearances as an object and add them as a concept to all existing issue pages as well.

So I have to manually remove the appearances from the issues? Not a big deal, since it's only 8 issues, but I just want to confirm.

I'll work on conversion possibly Friday.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#4  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@JediXMan: everything is manual here

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Okay. I made a new page; if somebody could approve it, that'd be great. Then I can start with the conversion.

PS: On a related note: I also made a "Holy Britannian Empire" page.