#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Shatterstar (4514 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember anyone saying cosplay should be deleted.

Fan art galleries aren't being deleted either.

Yes those should be in separate galleries, same with toys, movie/tv/live action images, etc.

#3 Posted by Renascence (128 posts) - - Show Bio

I was told by fesak that they ComicVine wasn't accepting fan art/fan art galleries anymore.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Renascence says:

"I was told by fesak that they ComicVine wasn't accepting fan art/fan art galleries anymore."

exactly my point

#5 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought we agreed on no fanart?

There have been a few submitters that has tried to upload any fanart available by searching google or deviantart. First of all i don't see the point, second of all those that made the art in the first place may not approve. I've been contacted by amateur artists that wanted their art taken off comicvine for various reasons. Thirdly, many people doesn't even seem to know what fanart means.

Anyone that wants to upload their own fanart can do that on their MyVine page.

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"I thought we agreed on no fanart?There have been a few submitters that has tried to upload any fanart available by searching google or deviantart. First of all i don't see the point, second of all those that made the art in the first place may not approve. I've been contacted by amateur artists that wanted their art taken off comicvine for various reasons. Thirdly, many people doesn't even seem to know what fanart means.Anyone that wants to upload their own fanart can do that on their MyVine page."

I knew you had agreed, I was just pointing out you guys seemed to think differently than the admin

#7 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio