#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

By the way, if you don't know what a naked cover is, I didn't either but always wondered cause CV 1.0 gave a warning not to submit naked covers. Well, I soon learned that a naked cover is a cover for a comic without the text...for example, this:

Naked Cover
Real Cover

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place where you could find these "naked covers"...
#2 Edited by Silver Dominion (7 posts) - - Show Bio

if you simply want a cover without the text and the code bar thingy..then go to the official site of the comic book company...

DC, Vertigo, Wildstorm..but Marvel won't have naked covers cause they put a Marvel logo on everythig lol...

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

You can always go to the artist's website or deviant art page.

#4 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Silver Dominion (7 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for the help everyone! *runs off to wikipedia to find out official websites*

#7 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Dominion said:
"Twilight Man said:
"www.majorspoilers.com and newsarama.com (when new comics are solicited)"
  uhhh...They have those on this site too..."
I just ignore that because MajorSpoilers.com has higher image resolution on the covers xP
#8 Posted by Silver Dominion (7 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"thanks for the help everyone! *runs off to wikipedia to find out official websites*"
dccomics.com

from there, there's a link to Vertigo, Wildstorm and all their sister companies
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Dominion said:
"aztek the lost said:
"thanks for the help everyone! *runs off to wikipedia to find out official websites*"
dccomics.com

from there, there's a link to Vertigo, Wildstorm and all their sister companies"
ah, well I basically just wanted Vertigo so that's good enough for me :D thanks again

*goes to dccomics.com*