#351 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: it is linked to 8 issues and a bunch of friends/enemies/members.

#352 Posted by JediXMan (29672 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: it is linked to 8 issues and a bunch of friends/enemies/members.

Both pages have the same members, affiliations, and appearances. The Royal Family is the ruling class of the Britannian Empire, and therefore it's roughly the same. Everyone in the Royal Family is, or was, with Britannia. Same for enemies.

Now for some reason, the members / friends / enemies thing isn't loading right. But from what I can see, it's fine.

#353 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: when I look at the page you linked to I see all the data still there, the Britannian Royal Family page should be empty, all data must be moved from the one to delete to the one to keep before the old one can be deleted.

#354 Posted by Saren (25326 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker Venom (concept) page can be deleted now. I've transferred the write-up, issues and associations to the Joker Venom (object) page.

#355 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: still gotta move the images over then I'll delete it :P

#356 Posted by JediXMan (29672 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: when I look at the page you linked to I see all the data still there, the Britannian Royal Family page should be empty, all data must be moved from the one to delete to the one to keep before the old one can be deleted.

Okay, I deleted everything.

#357 Edited by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#358 Edited by nosoop4u (29 posts) - - Show Bio
#359 Posted by docdoom (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Please delete this. I entered a duplicate by incident.

#360 Edited by The Poet (8299 posts) - - Show Bio
#361 Posted by Renchamp (2289 posts) - - Show Bio
#362 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp: done and I added a larger one :)

#363 Posted by Exile-616 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Image tagged "to delete" in Angela's gallery.

#364 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#365 Edited by Manhunter2070 (104 posts) - - Show Bio
#366 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#367 Posted by Manhunter2070 (104 posts) - - Show Bio
#368 Posted by fables87 (948 posts) - - Show Bio

accidentally add this to the wrong page: http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3037202

#369 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#370 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

@x35: I split up Thor/The Mighty Thor in case you want to do any volume description clean up

#371 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

been gone a few days, why's there Olympian Gods and Gods of Olympus? The former seemed to refer specifically to Marvel's Greek pantheon but someone went through and removed all character assosciates across to the Public domain one. just wondering really.

#372 Posted by Saren (25326 posts) - - Show Bio

There are two pages for Ranx: a character page and a location page. Technically he is both, being a sentient city, but the location page is a bit redundant seeing as it contains no new information and Ranx is more of a character than he is a location. Shall I remove the appearances and associations from the location page?

#373 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

@x35 said:

been gone a few days, why's there Olympian Gods and Gods of Olympus? The former seemed to refer specifically to Marvel's Greek pantheon but someone went through and removed all character assosciates across to the Public domain one. just wondering really.

I'm currently merging the three Olympian God entries.

#374 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

There are two pages for Ranx: a character page and a location page. Technically he is both, being a sentient city, but the location page is a bit redundant seeing as it contains no new information and Ranx is more of a character than he is a location. Shall I remove the appearances and associations from the location page?

Go ahead and move everything to the character page

#375 Edited by Saren (25326 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

Go ahead and move everything to the character page

Done

#376 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#377 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole first row of images in Psylocke's gallery added by comicguy2, except for the second image, are dupes.

#378 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

Ōkami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki needs to be deleted. I accidentally added the duplicate page. Which is really weird, becasue I know I checked the search before adding it.

#379 Posted by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio
#380 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the difference between Phoenix Force and Dark Phoenix?

#381 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole first row of images in Psylocke's gallery added by comicguy2, except for the second image, are dupes.

Please tag the ones to delete with the same delete tag, it looks like images were recently added and I can't tell if it was before or after your request.

#382 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#383 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

@donfelipe: please be careful when adding pages from an issue, people tend to forget to use proper casing.

#384 Edited by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper said:

@donfelipe: please be careful when adding pages from an issue, people tend to forget to use proper casing.

Yes, that would have been just another mistake unfortunately. Using the auto-complete/search box to add new pages (creators, etc) can be quite tricky.

Thanks for deleting the page.

#385 Edited by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio

@donfelipe: indeed it can be, I've started using proper casing even for searching unless I know for sure the page has already been added.

#386 Posted by Saren (25326 posts) - - Show Bio

@x35 said:

What's the difference between Phoenix Force and Dark Phoenix?

Phoenix Force requires a host to become Dark Phoenix, and the host is as much a part of DP as the PF. Maybe Dark Phoenix should be a mantle page considering there have been multiple hosts who held the title.

Speaking of which, Dark Phoenix is listed as having 398 appearances in comics, which suggests people are just adding Dark Phoenix to some regular Jean Grey appearances.

#387 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, no, Dark Phoenix page seems to refer to the "get out of jail free" card for bringing Jean back when it was revealed it wasn't the real Jean at all after she emerged from the sea and was just the Phoenix. The real Jean's body was in some cocoon under the sea and everything after wasn't even Jean it was Phoenix in her form. But my point is I don't get the difference between Phoenix Force and Dark Phoenix. I've not read any of that Endsong/Warsong crap. And the way it's done now pages have Jean, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix all tagged.

#388 Edited by Saren (25326 posts) - - Show Bio

@x35 said:

Well, no, Dark Phoenix page seems to refer to the "get out of jail free" card for bringing Jean back when it was revealed it wasn't the real Jean at all after she emerged from the sea and was just the Phoenix. The real Jean's body was in some cocoon under the sea and everything after wasn't even Jean it was Phoenix in her form. But my point is I don't get the difference between Phoenix Force and Dark Phoenix. I've not read any of that Endsong/Warsong crap. And the way it's done now pages have Jean, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix all tagged.

Yeah, I guess there isn't really a difference between the Phoenix Force and the original Jean Grey Dark Phoenix. Later stories didn't have that Dark Phoenix = Phoenix Force pretending to be Jean thing, though; in Endsong, the Phoenix Force had to come to Earth and actually reanimate Jean's corpse to become Dark Phoenix/White Phoenix.

#389 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio
@ragdollpurps said:

Please tag the ones to delete with the same delete tag, it looks like images were recently added and I can't tell if it was before or after your request.

'Kay they say delete now, sorry about that. Thanks.

#390 Edited by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#391 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Plague and Pestilence were the same page... delete Plague and rename Pestilence to Plague (mosey on over to the alias thread for a bit more context).

#392 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

after some research, Dark Phoenix is definitely tagged with some false appearances (plenty of New X-Men issues which it really shouldnt have at all). atm just seems like an absolutely redundant page purely for point spammers, but i don't give a rat's about Claremont's tedious irrelevant Cosmic drivel, so @fesak , since you seem to be the mod with the most marvel know-how, what's with the Dark Phoenix page? Isn't it just Phoenix Force, even when it was impersonating Jean (with regards to the Phoenix Rising retcon), and an unnecessary page? Regardless it is still tagged with far more appearances than it should be.

#393 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#394 Edited by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

@x35 said:

after some research, Dark Phoenix is definitely tagged with some false appearances (plenty of New X-Men issues which it really shouldnt have at all). atm just seems like an absolutely redundant page purely for point spammers, but i don't give a rat's about Claremont's tedious irrelevant Cosmic drivel, so @fesak , since you seem to be the mod with the most marvel know-how, what's with the Dark Phoenix page? Isn't it just Phoenix Force, even when it was impersonating Jean (with regards to the Phoenix Rising retcon), and an unnecessary page? Regardless it is still tagged with far more appearances than it should be.

Technically it's a dupe of the Phoenix Force page. There used to be a clearer distinction as explained, in that Jean + PF = DP (evil), but after the Phoenix Endsong mini i don't even care anymore.

But yes, we should get rid of it.

#395 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a LOT of text and stuff on there and I don't really like moving 1000+ entries I haven't contributed a word to. Someone who wants the ill-gotten mass point reward for integrating that text can do it.

#396 Posted by Fhiz (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I added final retail versions of all the Regular Show #1 - Thrill Baby covers, so the bottom six images with no UPC code or logos can be deleted.

#397 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio
#398 Edited by foxmuld38 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I added a better quality image of C-23 #1 the old one can be deleted.

#399 Posted by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Empire City, we have a problem!

Right now there's 3 locations for "Empire City" for at least 4 different publishers (and universes):

• Empire City #1 (DC*, Dark Horse, 9 tags and counting)
  • Empire City #2 (Image Comics plus unknown publisher that might be DC or IGN, 4 tags)
  • Empire City #3 (Legendary Comics, 1 tag)

So there's 2 different comics called Infamous that are already associated with 2 different Empire City's although it should be the same. The first mini-series is based on the video game. The newly added issue is a reprint (DC?) of the prequel to the first series that was published as an online comic by IGN.

I associated Dark Horse's The Escapist to the most tagged Empire City instead of adding just another new (fourth) location with the same name. In The Escapist it's a fictional city that resembles New York as well, but is not underground. In Frank Miller's Holy Terror Empire City is used as alias for New York, too; also not underground. Found this image.

Ideally, we merge these 3 pages into 1 and add a few paragraphs for each publisher/universe with a short description. What do you think, @pikahyper and everybody else?

So shall I re-tag the other issues using Empire City #1 and then ask to delete the other 2?

#400 Posted by pikahyper (11545 posts) - - Show Bio