#1 Posted by pimlico (94 posts) - - Show Bio

New here and I'm probly bein dense but I can't find any definitions of all the powers. Am I just missin it? Or are there no definitions of each super power?

#2 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

For me I'd say they're all pretty much obvious. Only ones I find harder to define are like the psionic and stuff

#3 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

They should be self-explanatory. Which ones don't you understand?

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah sometimes I forget but then I put the word into Answers.com and bingo! Instant answer! Much like instant noodles.

#5 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmm noodles... and suddenly I know what I want for lunch

#6 Posted by pimlico (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Answers.com? Damn, I din't think of that. I'll do that. Thanks.

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.....instant noodle power.....you could rule the world with that.

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmmm..............noodles............drool

no but yea psionic i dont get at all n then......well yea thats pretty much it its just like the limitations of powers that get me

#9 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, what's the main instant noodle brand in America? Over here it's Maggi, but it's obviously owned by America.

#10 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Hey, what's the main instant noodle brand in America? Over here it's Maggi, but it's obviously owned by America."

I believe that might be "Ramen Noodles." We also have "Cup-o Soup" from Lipton, but I'm not sure that qualifies. Also, Kraft recently came out with microwavable packs of macaroni & cheese (which my kids can't get enough of).

#11 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

We have supernoodles over here and they're absolutely gorgeous, if you like plastic food that is

#12 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Barbie eat plastic food?

#13 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

All processed and pre-packaged microwave food is plastic. I tend not to eat it actually, but now and then junk food is exactly what's called for.

#14 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

No way, the mac and cheese packets came out recently. It's been here for a while in Australia.
Post Edited:2007-04-03 08:02:56

#15 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I live on microwave meals, all the time.

#16 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

All of the powers should have description listed. They may be obvious to most of us, but not all of us.