Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By damswedon

Here is a list of all the different volumes we have on Comic Vine

now here are my two problems.

1st problem

The thirteenth brother and after birth should be called Dead@17: Subtitle because as they are seperate comics volumes in the series.
however if we do that should we have a Dead@17 storyline/arc page to keep it nice and tidy?

2nd problem

If we take what aztek the lost says on the Afterbirth page 

Although the cover shows the word Afterbirth, that is merely the story arc title and not what is on the masthead.  

shouldn't we merge all the Dead@17 volumes into one volume?
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty
Problem 1.  If they should be renamed Dead@17:The 13th Brother and Dead@17: Afterbirth, then that is easily fixed.  I'm not sure what you're trying to say about story arcs.  You can create story arc pages, but they don't have to be for every arc in print. 

Problem 2.  If they are all the same volume with continual numbering, then it would make sense to merge them all in to one series.  For instance, Chew is ongoing with continual numbering and the name of the story arcs on the covers.  However, if they restart at number one then (I think) they should stay as separate volumes.
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Whatever it says inside the book (Aztek has a fancy word for it) should be the title of the volume. To solve that problem, simply change the title. If the same story is in more than one volume, it should be a story arc.

Other questions I can't answer. I do know that volumes cannot be merged. The issues would have to be readded to the volume and the old volumes renamed Dupe. We'll see what Aztek has to say about it, I am unfamiliar with the volumes.