#1 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Under each Character there is a Creator tab. Is this tab meant to reflect the actual original creator of the Character or just anyone who has worked on it?? I mention this because while Superman's entry correctly states his creators names other characters seem to be incorrect for example Spider-Man a Lee/Kirby/Ditko creation or Darkseid who was independently conceived by Jack Kirby and then given to DC.

#2 Posted by pikahyper (12494 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone: this was discussed in one of the other threads (post #73) last week, the creator tab/sidebar should list the original creator(s). Any other creators should be added to the character evolution section.

#3 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

I see. I tried to fix Spider-Man but my wiki edits did not work and I was told my edits require approval until 1000pts. which is odd since I have 1000+. Darkseid edit gave no such problem strangely.

#4 Edited by pikahyper (12494 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone: the Spider-Man page is super buggy, I can't edit it period, any attempt just gives me an error message.

#5 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: cool, I noticed that the Lee/Kirby/Ditko creative team is mentioned in the Creation section of the entry anyway. I hear you on the buggy page issue. They should fix it creators list is pretty goofy looking. lol.

#6 Edited by pikahyper (12494 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone: well they have been pushing fixes left and right daily but it is all based on priority so I'm sure stuff like this is a little low on the list but it will be worked on eventually :)