#1 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D TV Show has some characters that haven't appeared in comic books but appear in the show and they can be considered as part of the Marvel Universe.But my question here is,should a character wiki page for each one of them be created?

#2 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps wait until we've got enough information to put on the page before making said page?

#3 Posted by Renchamp (2965 posts) - - Show Bio
@tdk_1997 said:

Currently the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D TV Show has some characters that haven't appeared in comic books but appear in the show and they can be considered as part of the Marvel Universe.But my question here is,should a character wiki page for each one of them be created?

Absolutely not. The mandate right now is that episode-only characters are not to be added to the wiki. Only current comic characters can be added to episode pages. It is a total bummer because there are a lot of Tick characters I'd like to add. But rules are rules. (And, we are primarily a comic wiki, not a Marvel Universe wiki.)

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp said:
@tdk_1997 said:

Absolutely not. The mandate right now is that episode-only characters are not to be added to the wiki. Only current comic characters can be added to episode pages. It is a total bummer because there are a lot of Tick characters I'd like to add. But rules are rules. (And, we are primarily a comic wiki, not a Marvel Universe wiki.)

I wasn't sure if it was like that and I didn't want to go through every rule until I find the place where it says that only current comic characters can be added.Thanks for the help!

#5 Posted by pikahyper (12684 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio