#151  Edited By EMH_Bruce
pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#152  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@emh_bruce: earliest one, if you want to be more accurate though just add an h4/unordered list in the description like so:

Release Dates

• Austria: October 15, 2013
  • Germany: February 27, 2013

Pretty much the same setup we have for when collected editions are available in hardcover and softcover.

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@pikahyper: Thanks, I will do that. ....great I just saw, that they stopped adding the release dates for Austria after #5 (and that Issue only got TBA as a date) I'll just add the release dates for Germany to the other issues than =/

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@emh_bruce: we do the best we can, lot of Euro publishers don't seem to care about release dates all that much unfortunately, must drive the locals nuts.

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: Oh it does, it really does >[ At first I wanted to order the whole volume online over the homepage, but the order page is for Austrians only <__< Later I talked to the owner of my LCS about the run and he said, that they had real problems to even get the run in their shop, because Panini is so difficult. (also their translations drive me nuts too, in one comic they call the Avengers Avengers, in another run they call them Rächer)

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 pikahyper  Moderator

@emh_bruce: seems to me Panini used to be more organized, I think they got too big, all those countries and publishers for comics plus magazines, lot of work.

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: probably, also the (German) Panini homepage is terrible. It's just too much stuff in one place. (it's an Odyssey when I search for a comic there) Panini is also responsible for all soccer stickers and that's also what most people associate with the name Panini.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 pikahyper  Moderator

@emh_bruce: all the Panini web sites are bad lol :P

Cerepol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So is there a concensus on what to do for certain digital-first/digital only titles like the stuff over at Thrillbent that don't have "covers". Do you just not upload an image? Take the first page?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@cerepol: the free thrillbent chapters are not added, they just get added when they are collected and sold. Good rule of thumb, webcomics and comics without covers rarely get added.

Cerepol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright thanks for the quick reply.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 pikahyper  Moderator
EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By EMH_Bruce

I'm at adding the creators to an issue I just added and I'm not sure how I should handle this case

No Caption Provided

George Roussos & Christie Scheele
colorists of the first edition

Steve Oliff & Olyoptics 2.0
edited coloration

do I just add them all as colorist, or do I also mention who did what in the text field?

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp: okay, thanks.

...you're right... I always confuse this thread with the Troubleshooting the Wiki thread

MAIMIXONG Emoticons 262

PonyPoptarts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By PonyPoptarts

Hey there everyone. I dont really ever post here but I really need to ask a question and I believe this is the best place to ask this question.

This question contains SPOILERS in reference to Batman New 52

Anyway I finished reading "The Death of the Family" I was following some reading orders for "Court of the Owls" and "The Death of the Family" I continue reading Batman and become very confused at whats going on until I realize that Damien is dead. This annoys the living s**t out of me because I had no warning to this happening it didnt happen in Batman or Batman and Robin Ive heard it happened in Batman Inc. Which I feel is super random. Anyway the point of this question is does anyone know of an overall all reading order of the New52 Batman arcs (Batman, Batman and Robin, Nightwing, etc.) so that I can attempt to read this stuff in order without coming across random spoilers without enjoying the moment of events actually happening. Thanks a ton.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 pikahyper  Moderator

@ponypoptarts: This forum is for the wiki, you would be better of making a thread in General Discussion for help. Also please watch your language, swearing isn't allowed.

PonyPoptarts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: I apologize for the language. Didnt even realize I cursed tbh just kind of typed what was in my head. Once again apologize for any rules broken. I wasnt sure if my question warranted making a whole new thread. I will go and do that. Thanks again.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Jacthripper

I feel really dumb right now. I'm trying to edit a stub and can't find the edit button.

Is it because I'm on mobile?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 pikahyper  Moderator

@jacthripper: I don't think you can edit from the mobile site, maybe if you are using the full site on your device, the button would be in the upper right but I really wouldn't recommend editing on a mobile device as it could do some damage.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: Thanks! You're probably right, so I'll wait till later.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 pikahyper  Moderator
Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

carty2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can i write my own comic book reviews and if not is there some were i can

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 pikahyper  Moderator

@carty2000: you can, just go to any issue page on the site and scroll towards the bottom and you'll see a button to add a review.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 pikahyper  Moderator

@autherjames8: you are better off asking this question in a new thread in Gen, this forum and thread in particular is for the wiki.

me46375

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_l_a_m_p_: I don't mean to change the subject but I'm a noon and I was wondering how can I paste photos on a conversation?

me46375

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Should the Suicide concept page be linked to issues where suicide is attempted as well as committed, or only issues where it is actually committed? There at least seem to be many times where a character might be intent on killing themself, but gets stopped at the last minute by someone or manages to convince themselves to not go through with it. The Suicide seems present then, even if they don't commit it.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 pikahyper  Moderator

@deadknight: hmm that is a tricky one, both are valid but having them together is kind of misleading. Might be good to have Suicide and Attempted Suicide.

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't the Vampires and Zombies team pages be concept pages? Given the different variations and actual teams of vampires and/or zombies, it would be useful to link them to a basic concept page. Marvel alone has several different vampire sects. I realize it would take a while to transition all the appearances of the team pages to concept pages, but I'm just trying to think of simplicity and organization for the site.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 pikahyper  Moderator

@deadknight: I think this has been brought up before, both of them are treated as races.

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: What about a Vampirism concept page and a Zombification concept page? Or am I just reaching now?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 pikahyper  Moderator

@deadknight: having two tends to confuse people and lead to point whoring, the two team pages have been used like that for so long now that there isn't much point in changing how people use them.