Comic Vine API Reports - Objects appearing in 0 issues

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By LordAndrew

I'm on a roll today! Here is a list of objects that are not attached to any issues. Let what must be done be done. 

If you have anything you me to create a report on, just ask. These are pretty easy for me to do, although they can take a long time to execute, particularly those dealing with character or issue pages.

Objects appearing in 0 issues

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

AT-AT never showed up in any searches. I changed the name and added it to the one issue I tried to a dd it to a little while ago, but it could use more appearances. 

I know issues that the Pogo Plane was in, I swear I searched for it at the time. I'll have to check issues when I get home.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LordAndrew
PET is in Megaman NTWarrior, but I'm not sure which individual issues it appears in. It might be all, but I don't want to make assumptions. That's a problem I'm having with a lot of these. Even if I can identify the volume the object is found in, I don't know which issues.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Strafe Prower

I'll take care of power morphers

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Caligula
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordAndrew
@aztek the lost said:
" dupe means the page is set to be deleted "
Already knew that. I just don't filter them out. They still fit the criteria, and at least you can tell from the page's title that you don't have to look at them. It's my hope that people aren't looking at them, at least. I hope I'm not keeping those pages popular by doing this!
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordAndrew
@aztek the lost: I used the API to get information on every object page and check how many issues are attached. That's why I call 'em API reports. ;) 
I plan to do a report on characters with 0 appearances, but that will take a long time to run. Based on the current amount of characters on the site, I'd estimate it would take 28 hours to generate such a report. They're time-consuming, but it's a lot faster than manually looking at every page. :)
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By courtney12490
@LordAndrew: i think that this was a great idea and can't wait for your character page report, great job helping out the site!