Characters who need pics, history or appearances

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

This thread will be an ongoing topic with the sole intent of helping improve the Vine's wiki 
Characters who suffered from certain issues who are listed below will hopefully be examples of why this thread is essential to the Vine and have pics, associated issues, and bios up. I'm not going to update this post, so focus on user comments to guide you to pages that need attention if these characters are taken care of.
OK some of these are pretty straight forward only needing help adding the character to an issue they are obviously in, and the only reason the user who added them has not attached the character to an issue is unable to due to the latest glitch (like the one some of us Vista users are suffering from)  so category 1 of this thread is I know the issues, but cant add it 

I Know The Issues But Can't Add It! 
Naughtikus the Kraken (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles presents Merdude #1, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Universe Sourcebook #3) 
Scratch The Cat Burglar (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures vol. 2 #27) 
Sons of Silence (TMNT Adventures vol. 2 #'s 11,12,13,49,50, TMNT Mutant Universe Sourcebook #2) 

Category 2: Know an issue that has a great image of a character who's page has no image? then let the forum readers know and hope one of them has it available for scanning! post it like this 

Please get my good side 
Bloodbath (great pic of this character in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Universe Sourcebook #1) 

Category 3: Know a character has appeared in a comic but dont know the issue? If the character does not already have a page run it by other users before adding it, but if a character has a page and no associated issues let the community know and hopefully they will know the answers. I'll give examples of both  

Have You Seen Me?

Gizmo (from the movie Gremlins) Pretty sure I remember reading a comic book adaptation of Gremlins 2: The New Batch as a kid but would love it if someone could find a cover image of that volume because I'm not comfortable adding him to CV until I find it 

3 TMNT characters who appeared in Mirage volumes, was more of an Archie TMNT reader so hope you guys can figure it out 
Mutagen Man 
Vam Mi 
Bloodsucker 

Category 4:

Blank Slate

, use this to address characters who have appearances, images, but no history or very little history associated with them to alert writers on the Vine to get to work! 

So now that I've explained the point of this thread, keep your eyes open and help where you can, or point out what needs to be done! 

(note that I used TMNT characters for the most part as examples, this is because their supporting cast from both the Archie and Mirage volumes is greatly abscent)
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1
@Edamame said:
@eganthevile1: I only glanced your message, but how about a page for Wolverine (AOA) character? The one who Dark Beast and Sinister helped create?  Note: This is not Logan.  "

Thats a tough one it's been many years since I read the AOA story arc, and while some characters who are alternate versions of 616 characters have their own pages (Dark Beast for example) I am not sure if this Wolverine needs a seperate page, I think the general rule of thumb many have come to embrace is cohabitation within a reality... Meaning has he existed in the same place and time as his canon counterpart? Or were there two Wolverines in the AOA storyline simultaneously? If the answer is no to both then the character is just a foot note in Wolverine's history, Yes to both then the character may deserve a page, yes to one, no tyo the other, debatable. Zombie Deadpool is a great example, the only reason he deserves his own page is that he coexisted in the same reality as 616 Deadpool, and additionally was part of the inter-dimensional team Deadpool Corps, had this not been true of the character then all he should have been was a footnote on Deadpool's page