#1 Posted by cold_fuzion (157 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by pikahyper (12743 posts) - - Show Bio
@cold_fuzion: I'm leaning towards a new volume, I was just waiting until the issue came out to check the indicia. 

I hadn't noticed until just now but it looks like the search system had an upgrade recently, it gives much tighter results and searching Captain America doesn't bring up the Captain America and Bucky series it only brings up exact matches for Captain America until you hit space and start typing the next word, can't even see Captain America Comics by just typing Captain America :( It should definitely be a new volume so that users searching for Cap volumes won't have the 2004 series excluded. 

Edit: 
Yet typing Action Comics still brings up Action Comics Weekly wth !!!
#3 Posted by fesak (6984 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, new separate volume.

Moderator Online
#4 Edited by pikahyper (12743 posts) - - Show Bio

whoever renamed the volume really jumped the gun, it got renamed like two weeks ago and issue #620 doesn't even ship for another three weeks :/ 

Edit: 
and further proof that it should be a new volume: the current Captain America isn't just doing a name change it is forking into two series so there is going to be Captain America and Bucky and there is also a new Captain America volume six starting at #1 in a couple days.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper said:

whoever renamed the volume really jumped the gun, it got renamed like two weeks ago and issue #620 doesn't even ship for another three weeks :/

Biggest pet peeve ever. There's no way to check the indicia if it hasn't even shipped...on top of that, it should be an entirely new volume. SMH.