#1 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

for like contributing

#2 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, go to character, edit, then click on powers, and choose from the list (look up and down if what you're thinking of isn't there - might be described differently)

#3 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"Yeah, go to character, edit, then click on powers, and choose from the list (look up and down if what you're thinking of isn't there - might be described differently)"

no i mean add a new power to that list

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

you sure it isn't already on there?

#5 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't add powers to the powers list. You can add powers to individual characters, however at this point I would imagine there is a power-set in the list that can be used to describe just about anyone (so that shouldn't be necessary).

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

but you could request a power be added right?

#7 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

NiteFly says:

"You can't add powers to the powers list. You can add powers to individual characters, however at this point I would imagine there is a power-set in the list that can be used to describe just about anyone (so that shouldn't be necessary)."

what about chakra

#8 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Chakra is not a power. It's closer to a power source. To describe how it's used as a weapon I'd suggest "Energy Manipulation" in general. Some uses/jutsu's could be more specific (ex: Fire Control for Sosuke's fire breath). You don't need a new power, you can describe it on the page."

i was just curious and i thougth it could be a power

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Chakra is not a power. It's closer to a power source. To describe how it's used as a weapon I'd suggest "Energy Manipulation" in general. Some uses/jutsu's could be more specific (ex: Electricity Control for the Chidori). You don't need a new power, you can describe it on the page.
Post Edited:2007-08-10 16:09:06