Can't add more to my list.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

I tried to add more items to the list but it wouldn't allow me. I know you can have 100 items in each section. But I had 132 items originally and it didn't show this error message, which doesn't make sense. I appreciate for the help. Thanks.

No Caption Provided

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@the_impersonator: this is a new limitation that has been added to ordered lists, they can't have more then 100 items and if they do have more then 100 you either have to convert to an unordered list (the items will be randomized) or you can't edit the list anymore, you can still add items via the add to list button but editing of the list is no longer possible if over 100 items.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: So if I convert to an unordered list, then I can add more than 100 items? Could you show me an example? Thanks.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@the_impersonator: well you can add more then a hundred no matter which you use but only via the add to list button, to edit a list with more then 100 items it must be an unordered list. You want an example of an unordered list? I don't have any but you can make one yourself, just create a new test list and set it as unordered and then add some items and save then delete when done, the only visual difference is that the numbers will be gone and you can't tell an order. If you convert an ordered list to unordered it will be truncated to 100 random items and the order will be mixed up.

Some users are reporting that items are being randomly deleted when saving lists though (ordered & unordered) so be careful.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Impersonator