Black Terror Wiki Page

BlackTerror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackTerror

I've Edited the Black Terror's wiki page. The first time I submitted it nothing happened for about 4 days. Thinking it had gotten lost in the shuffle (I can imagine the mod's have to weed through a lot of these everyday) I took the opportunity to re-edited it and submit it again. I know it says it takes 24 hours for submissions to be reviewed, but I was curious if anyone knows how long on average it actually takes? Thanks in advance.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty
@BlackTerror: I'm not sure what your problem was.  The Black Terror submission had only been in the list for 12 hours.  Also, the changes you made to the page actually removed a lot of better content for that in the Public Domain Wikia pages.  Please don't plagiarise from other sites, especially when the content already on CV is very good.
BlackTerror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BlackTerror

@xerox-kitty: In re-reading my last reply to you Xerox-kitty I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for my distasteful comments.  I will be revising my submission to make sure nothing can be thought of as plagiarism and try to include some of the content that you might have liked from the original page, while improving the grammar and factual content. I hope you can accept this apology.