Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Hey:

I just put up new code in the battles/powers section, so let me know if you have any trouble.  I know for a half hour the site and the battles pages were schetchy because I was crunching a huge amount of data to convert all the votes into the new system.  Now we are using the same code that Animevice.com is using for their battle setup, it's newer code.  Mainly battles/powers pages should load faster now.... AAaaaand all the votes have been updated so you may notice rank changes. 

THUMBS, no need to click on tiny radio buttons, just hover over the thumbs
THUMBS, no need to click on tiny radio buttons, just hover over the thumbs

Try the new stuff here  http://www.comicvine.com/battles/superman/character-to-power/29-1807/0/5/

-LAMP
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Decept-O

Unless its on my end but the link you posted for the battle isn't showing up just empty white space.  Probably me but thought I'd mention it.  However I will go check it out sounds like a good improvement.
Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.
@aztek the lost said:
" @Red L.A.M.P.: so how do characters that have no rank gain one because there are characters (such as Lucifer Morningstar) that have taken place in at least a few hundred battles but they have no rank, is that a bug or does it take a few thousand battles? "
I think that is a bug.  I'll look into that.
FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By FoxxFireArt

I'm a tad ashamed to say that this format confused me for a few moments. I kept clicking on the side and nothing was happening. lol. It took me a few minutes to realize that I just had to scroll over them. I caught up eventually.

It looks really nice. It's a good all over job.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By LordAndrew

When I saw this upgrade back on Anime Vice, I wasn't a fan. Figured it would be too easy to pick a winner purely by accident. But after quickly running my mouse down the left side of the page to make sure Ethan Lance won all his battles, I realized how much more convenient this is. :)