Batman Villains

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By cloudguy

So I was going through a couple of batman issues and I noticed the concept "Batman Villains" upon inspection all it seems to be is a page dedicated to his villains, I did a little search and it seems Batman is the only one with a concept like this. Is it worth keeping as it just seems to be a way of getting easy points, if not should this concept be added to every hero?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2 fesak  Moderator

I think this has been brought up a couple of times and staff wanted to keep it because it generated some google hits, but otherwise it does seem pointless.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp said:

@cloudguy: No way. That is a worthless page. All of that could be covered by the "Enemies" tab on the Batman page. I'll work on removing it.

I defiantly agree that it is a worthless page, but what Fesak said makes sense, even though I disagree with the page itself.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cloudguy

@renchamp said:

@cloudguy: Yeah, Google hits will always win out. By this logic, however, Power Girl's breasts should have their own page...

Yeah lol, by that logic then, should every hero have their "hero villains" concept?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#9 pikahyper  Moderator

We've always wanted to delete it but we are not allowed, the page was empty and not being used as we removed all its associations a while ago but a certain editor brought it back and added it to too many pages so there is no going back.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've always wanted to delete it but we are not allowed, the page was empty and not being used as we removed all its associations a while ago but a certain editor brought it back and added it to too many pages so there is no going back.

Why not just remove the info and associations and let it disappear?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#11 pikahyper  Moderator

@cloudguy: cause it isn't a permanent solution, editors will just use it again.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy: cause it isn't a permanent solution, editors will just use it again.

Good point, I didn't think about that.