#1 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

For the ability Attractive Male and Attractive Female, what are makes someone eligible for this ability? Some people will find someone attractive that many others don't.

Also, can they be attractive at any point in their lives even if they are currently considered unattractive?

#2 Posted by name_already_chosen (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't the ability for those who are able to weaponize their charisma?

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@name_already_chosen: It doesn't seem to be. Many people have the Attractive Male/Female ability who would never use it in that way. Luke Skywalker for instance.

#4 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it should be rated on the feats. if that character can easily lure many or someone who can attract unlikeliest characters. I meaning from other species or can attract anyone because that is how attractive he/she is. i put it in point if that character can attract both same and different gender. Platinum can attract alien robot spiders from space.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hazlenaut said:

I think it should be rated on the feats. if that character can easily lure many or someone who can attract unlikeliest characters. I meaning from other species or can attract anyone because that is how attractive he/she is. i put it in point if that character can attract both same and different gender. Platinum can attract alien robot spiders from space.

This. There are certain characters that are stated or shown to be attractive in the eyes of other characters. Some characters like Wonder Woman get their "attractiveness" from somewhere; in her case the goddess _____ (can't remember which one LOL) I would assume Aphrodite.
#6 Posted by Billy Batson (58068 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just an easy way to get points.
The Blob is attractive god dammit!
BB

#7 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically, if they are referred to as being attractive or have been in a relationship with someone they can have the ability.

#8 Posted by RazzaTazz (9647 posts) - - Show Bio
@guttridgeb: It is a subjective power, as BB said it is kind of sanctioned point spamming, though most wiki editors get there first I think.  I sometimes run battles on attractive female just to see who is in the DB and if I see someone that shouldnt be there I delete the power from them
Moderator Online
#9 Posted by fesak (7056 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@guttridgeb: It is a subjective power, as BB said it is kind of sanctioned point spamming, though most wiki editors get there first I think. I sometimes run battles on attractive female just to see who is in the DB and if I see someone that shouldnt be there I delete the power from them

Though the battle thingy is bugged, so deleting a power doesn't delete it from the battle stats. In other words deleting attractive female from someone won't stop them from showing up in a battle.

#10 Posted by RazzaTazz (9647 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:

@RazzaTazz said:

@guttridgeb: It is a subjective power, as BB said it is kind of sanctioned point spamming, though most wiki editors get there first I think. I sometimes run battles on attractive female just to see who is in the DB and if I see someone that shouldnt be there I delete the power from them

Though the battle thingy is bugged, so deleting a power doesn't delete it from the battle stats. In other words deleting attractive female from someone won't stop them from showing up in a battle.

Fair enough, I just use it to find those that don't belong in the wiki.
Moderator Online
#11 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just thinking, would it make sense to have a pinned wiki questions thread to avoid multiple ones like these?

#12 Posted by RazzaTazz (9647 posts) - - Show Bio
@guttridgeb: No this is ok, once answered it will just disappear, plus this forum has probably too many pinned threads as it is.  
Moderator Online
#13 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

You know it starting to get too far since I see certain characters have it. When I see characters Ixis Naugus and Krudzu Hybrid Hydra. Ixis Naugus is known by the fanbase as Troll Face and he has zero charm. The other is a plant that has shown zero persuasion other than being nostalgic throwback to Sonic. Is that acceptable? I should put images of the character being attractive. I think I just made a quest idea.