#1 Posted by MAttWes (5 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I add an individual issue to my lists like I could before?

#2 Posted by wmwadeii (3248 posts) - - Show Bio

I read you can only do it from the list itself. The new site allows you to search by issue by typing for example #1 Guardians of the Galaxy will bring up all the #1 issues that contain that title name.

#3 Posted by pikahyper (11920 posts) - - Show Bio

wmw is correct but I'm working on getting list buttons added to all the pages like on the old site.

#4 Edited by MAttWes (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks a lot guys

#5 Edited by MAttWes (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey pikahyper. Could you update me when you have the adding issues to a list available?

#6 Posted by pikahyper (11920 posts) - - Show Bio

eh I'll try

#7 Edited by Grey56 (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: This is a topic which I am likewise interested in sir. First though - thanks for the hard (and probably uncompensated) work as I know it's probably been a head-ache. I am curious beyond the initial query here though about the 'edit list' features which were present before. My secondary question is though; is there any type of plan to re-implement the achievements/levels? Part of the fun behind making lists is completing the quests and having them more prominently displayed on your page (or linked as popular options on other pages).

I wish I could learn more coding and them offer my help free of charge - however I'm still learning the very basics at this point. Thanks for everything, sir.

#8 Posted by pikahyper (11920 posts) - - Show Bio

@grey56: quests may return in the future, I'll try to remember to post in this thread when/if the list feature is expanded to what we are used to so just follow this thread, should know if it's going to happen or not sometime this month.

#9 Posted by Grey56 (749 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by MAttWes (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but my lists won't save anything that I add to it

#11 Posted by Driveshaft (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Have the same problem as above, lists saves only comments, not new items. It's sad.

#12 Posted by pikahyper (11920 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattwes: @driveshaft: everyone is having this problem, the list system is currently down and there have been numerous bug reports.

#13 Posted by MAttWes (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Thanks. I really appreciate the help