ADD NEW VOLUME (NOT ISSUE)

Jack Daws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Jack Daws

Sorry but i can't find a way to add new volume for a serie. I think you call it TP or hardcover or whatever... 
I got some actually and i can't find them in the base. 
I try to add one like we add new issues but i've been told it was the wrong way to do it. 

If anybody knows, please tell me, i can't wait to see some volumes that i have in here! :) 

Thank you very much. 
Sorry if this topic was already discussed, i try my best to understand english as well as i should.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Go to the browse button, highlight it, then go down to "volume." After the page loads, the yellow button in the upper right says "add new volume." From there, you know what to do!

Jack Daws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Jack Daws

sorry, by "volumes" i didn't mean new "issues" but new hard covers or trades or i don't know how you call it. 
Because it's different from classic issues, i can't find many in this site, except Moon Knight (vol.1): "The Bottom", for example. 
I wanted to add several others trades like this like those of Madman and those of Daredevil by Frank Miller...
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

A new trade paper back is still added as a new volume. The title of the volume should be what is stated in the indicia (the fine print usually found inside the cover). Then just label it issue #1 if it is the only one or the first volume.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@inferiorego said:
" Go to the browse button, highlight it, then go down to "volume." After the page loads, the yellow button in the upper right says "add new volume." From there, you know what to do! "
^ this here. im attempting it for Nocturnals.