• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 5 said:
"I'm going to enter the contest with Snow Job
But, can u go over the guidlines for me one more time?
"
no your not too late, and I don't need to go over the guidelines seeing as you already chose a page that's allowed...

now all you have to do is make it as awesome a page as you can
#52 Posted by brainiac 5 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

so do i have to add pics and info to the page im doing until whoever made it said its complete ?
so how do i win?

#53 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Jack, Fesak has over a hundred points on Zemo's page.

 

What do I do now?

#54 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

you outwrite him

#55 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was against the rules to do a character with over 100 points.

#56 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"

Hey Jack, Fesak has over a hundred points on Zemo's page.

 

What do I do now?

"
keep working on the page, it was a valid page because he's been in less than 100 issues
#57 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 5 said:
"so do i have to add pics and info to the page im doing until whoever made it said its complete ?
so how do i win?
"
you just work on the page till you think its complete

and you win when all the pages are finished, which will likely be quite a while...and a winner is chosen
#58 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"TheDrifter said:
"

Hey Jack, Fesak has over a hundred points on Zemo's page.

 

What do I do now?

"
keep working on the page, it was a valid page because he's been in less than 100 issues
"
Alright.
#59 Posted by brainiac 5 (118 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 5 said:
"I'm going to enter the contest with Snow Job
But, can u go over the guidlines for me one more time?
"
i am going to drop out cuz there is nothing to right about snow job

#60 Posted by warlock360 (27943 posts) - - Show Bio
is waiting for fesak to compete
#61 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao


#62 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna enter with Light Yagami and Maybe the Fourth Kira

#63 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

i enter jughead

he had nothing on his page and now look

#64 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

*adds Light Yagami (Light) and Jughead Jones (Prima) to list...*

#65 Posted by mike11 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

i think nite crawlers cool,but i dont know maybe thanos or in that region