Marcovaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Marcovaldo

Hi 
I uploaded these 2 characters as one, because they always appear together and are even linked by the stretcher: 

http://www.comicvine.com/eroiken-portaferiten/29-65054/     

But now I have a doubt: is this correct? Or I should have created 2 different characters, named maybe Stretcher-bearer 1 and Stretcher-bearer 2? If this is the case, can someone help me edit the page? 

Thank you!   

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I think technically it should be a team and separate pages made for each character individually

Marcovaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Marcovaldo
@jloneblackheart:
They are already part of a team (Sturmtruppen) and the rules say a team can't be a part of another team...
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty
@Marcovaldo: Pages should either be separate characters of classed as a team.  Characters can be listed under more than one team.  Yet if their two is a duo, then no other characters will appear in that team. 

For instance, Cloak & Dagger: http://www.comicvine.com/cloak-and-dagger/65-43574/  have a team page.   

Cloak & Dagger still have their own separate character pages as well.  And as they have also featured in other teams (i.e. Dark X-Men, New Warriors) then those other teams appear on the character pages. 

With your stretcher bearers, it's not an obvious answer.  I'd suggest asking a mod to change the name to be stretcher bearer 1, then create a page for stretcher bearer 2.  Create a team page for the two of them, and treat them in the same fashion as Clock & Dagger.
Marcovaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marcovaldo

OK thanks
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty

It's just a suggestion.  PM a mod and askk them to rename the character page... then see what they say :)