#1 Posted by SOG7dc (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

i love his artwork

#2 Edited by SmashBrawler (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

Fanservicy artwork. I personally never disliked his stuff but never thought it was brilliant either.

#3 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I looked up some of his stuff and he doesn't seem too bad, some of the faces look a little strange but its still not bad, at least not bad enough to hate him.

#4 Posted by SOG7dc (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

@smashbrawler:

I don't think its the best ive ever seen. but I do like it. especially his superman. I like him better than ed mcguiness

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13134 posts) - - Show Bio

i love it. the fanservice doesn't bug me.

#6 Posted by Dernman (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

Never heard of him but then I don't follow names. Seeing the pictures posted well it's not visually appealing to me.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate Ed Benes (or his work, and there's an important distinction to be made there). I take him for what he is. I know that if a book has his name on it, I'm gonna be seeing a whole lotta cheesecake. At least his work has artistic integrity :)

#8 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Yea he draws a cool superman

#9 Posted by dondave (37394 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

I don't hate Ed Benes (or his work, and there's an important distinction to be made there). I take him for what he is. I know that if a book has his name on it, I'm gonna be seeing a whole lotta cheesecake. At least his work has artistic integrity :)

What does Cheesecake mean?

#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

Benes is awesome. If I had one bad thing to say about him it's that the women he draws, a lot of their faces look the same. Minus hair, eye color and so on.

If I see a book has his name on it I'm more likely to pick it up.

#11 Posted by hyperman (377 posts) - - Show Bio

I love his style, i wish he draws more hunky male héroes.

#12 Edited by DianaXKal (511 posts) - - Show Bio

He draws Diana as the beautiful woman she is. <3 So, I love his art! :D