#1 Posted by Burachi (8 posts) - - Show Bio

In In Red hood and the outlaws we already found out that Starfire still has memories of Grayson and their time together and sees it as good memories. I also wouldn't doubt Grayson shows up in the redhood and the outlaws, so just wanted to know what everyone thinks if its possible.

#2 Edited by Nathaniel_Christopher (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be surprised, however I don't see it happening in the near future. Same with Dick and Barbara for that matter. Dick's just had his entire life ripped apart. He needs a bit of "Me-Time" before he jumps back into a relationship. We also need to find out just what happened between him and Kori in the new universe.

#3 Posted by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they don't. A relationship isn't what Grayson needs as a character right now. He needs to establish his identity in the 'public' superhero sector. Preferably leading a team of outsiders, but I'll take a revamped JLI.

#4 Posted by czechoslovakia (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Please god no that's like taking a unnecessary step backwards

#5 Edited by RitchieB (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing4:

has there been any further evidence that JLI is happening or is it still a rumor

#6 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah. She smashed the homie.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11309 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind if they got back together but only in the future, nows not the time.

@nightwing4 said:

I hope they don't. A relationship isn't what Grayson needs as a character right now. He needs to establish his identity in the 'public' superhero sector. Preferably leading a team of outsiders, but I'll take a revamped JLI.

I would be so happy if he reformed/founded The Outsiders. I loved that book

@ritchieb said:

@nightwing4:

has there been any further evidence that JLI is happening or is it still a rumor

Was there talks of relaunching a JLI vol 2?

#8 Edited by RitchieB (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee:

this is what @squalleon poster about 2 months ago http://instagram.com/p/U4P2QCNm_l/

it seems to be some art work for the series but I have not heard a thing about it other than this and I myself was wondering if their was new information

another interesting thing is that in the months to come the New 52 will only have 50 comics in June and 49 in July unless others are announced so perhaps the JLI forms as a result of the Trinity War. maybe formed by the international community to help the world in an effort to keep the world stable or deal with the unrest of 3 justice leagues fighting each other. or perhaps since Booster Gold has recently appeared in All Star Western, Booster reforms JLI in order to accomplish what future Booster told him needs to be done.

#9 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire and Nightwing are possible again if dc ever revives the Titans team.

#10 Edited by Black_Claw (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully some day