• 107 results
PhantomArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By PhantomArtist

@slamadams: ill buy it cause im a Dick Grayson fan no matter what, but one person buying the comics wont make the comic successful

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#103 owie  Moderator

I don't really like the whole reveal the secret identity trend in comics in general. I can buy it to a degree for Tony Stark and Captain America. Stark doesn't have the same kind of group of family that many heroes have, and because of who he is, he happens to be able to protect himself and anyone he wants with ridiculous technology. Cap also doesn't have a family, and he hangs out in Avengers mansion. And he is a symbol of honesty and so on, so it sort of makes sense that he'd be honest about who he is.

For Daredevil, on the other hand, he does have a pretty wide network of friends and loved ones, several of whom have been killed already, and his villains are often totally insane, so they are much more likely to go kill those friends and loved ones than the relatively more sane Iron Man and Cap villains. Dick Grayson fits into this same mold. With villains like Joker et al, they're going to kill your friends and family at the first opportunity. And I can't believe that no one is gong to make a connection between Dick and Bruce. Even if normal people don't, certainly their villains are going to. It seems like a big can of worms that would be hard to fix. And once this happens in a comic, it's hard to reverse. With Spider-Man, they had to have Dr Strange fix it, and with Daredevil, they've obviously been working for years now to reverse what Bendis started, only to eventually realize that they couldn't, and they had to embrace it as they're trying to do now in the new DD volume.

xelanihc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karasu_: I gotta say... That would be awesome.

SlamAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 59

@phantomartist: If you aren't a fan of the direction and want him to return to Nightwing, you don't think voting with your wallet would have a bigger effect than paying for it, essentially helping it be successful.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: when it comes to ruining Batman, Geoff makes Joel Schumaker look like Paul Dini and Tim Burton all rolled into one.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You brougHt up a lot of good points on tHis post G-Man. I am glad I took tHe time to read it. I also feel quite Honored to Have meet you, Ego, and Ms.J today. I would Have preferred if I wasn't on a tigHt scHedule.

It would Have been sweet to keep cHatting witH you botH but oH well.

Take Care

-ABstract4$$#073-

mynameiswally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some one help!! in the third picture where alfred is giving batman something and he is sitting down. which batman is next to alfred holding a pot? his bat symbol is bluw as well as his eyes.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

some one help!! in the third picture where alfred is giving batman something and he is sitting down. which batman is next to alfred holding a pot? his bat symbol is bluw as well as his eyes.

I believe it's Luke Fox/Batwing

mynameiswally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers