Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@richardjohngrayson: Not really. It could be just because he's in Chicago during this time. Everyone present there are Gotham-stationed(Except Red Robin but because of how the Teen Titan series is currently......it might be a good idea to have him in a different story)

Munsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayaaerow: Red Hood isn't based in Gotham though. So it is strange that Dick wouldn't be there if he is. It seems like we are finally going to get stories of the Batman family working together and Dick isn't going to be around. That just sucks. I hope they have something else in store for the character, because if he is just going to be stuck in Chicago missing out on all this then this is disappointing.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By JayAaerow

@munsu: Good point. :/ Then again, he could be. He might not always be on the cover. XD Though I do wonder If that's the case, why not include him on the cover.

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Vitacura

@munsu: I guess he isn't going to be part of the batfamily anymore.... because, you know, he isn't isolated enough.

And looking at the originality Higgins is using in this book, Dick isn't just going to be stuck in Chicago, he still going to bestuck fighting Zucco.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Don't know how accurate this is but the source behind the video is usually very reliable. info begin 50 secs in

Loading Video...

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know how accurate this is but the source behind the video is usually very reliable. info begin 50 secs in

Loading Video...

Not necessarily disagreeing with the idea that Nightwing's going to die, but where does he get the "give fans what they want" part? Or the part that The New 52 (Nightwing specifically isn't selling well?) I can't speak for the New 52 as a whole, but Dick's series has consistently been one of the top sellers for a while now. So if its about comics that don't sell well needing a change, his shouldn't be one of them. And again, what Nightwing fan wants him to die? What fan wanted his identity to be revealed? Right now it seems like they're doing what fans don't want.

On the topic of his possible death, I still can't really see why they'd do it. I'm not saying they won't, I just don't see any logic behind it. Killing off a well selling character, when he's just entered a new phase of his life, and another member of his family just died? All of those factors make killing him off a bad idea in my book. Though assuming he does really die, as in he is deceased, his heart stops beating, he's buried six feet under; does anyone think for a second that it's actually going to stick?

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By JayAaerow

@animehunter said:

Loading Video...

Not necessarily disagreeing with the idea that Nightwing's going to die, but where does he get the "give fans what they want" part? Or the part that The New 52 (Nightwing specifically isn't selling well?) I can't speak for the New 52 as a whole, but Dick's series has consistently been one of the top sellers for a while now. So if its about comics that don't sell well needing a change, his shouldn't be one of them. And again, what Nightwing fan wants him to die? What fan wanted his identity to be revealed? Right now it seems like they're doing what fans don't want.

On the topic of his possible death, I still can't really see why they'd do it. I'm not saying they won't, I just don't see any logic behind it. Killing off a well selling character, when he's just entered a new phase of his life, and another member of his family just died? All of those factors make killing him off a bad idea in my book. Though assuming he does really die, as in he is deceased, his heart stops beating, he's buried six feet under; does anyone think for a second that it's actually going to stick?

It's already been revealed that Nightwing isn't going to die. His own writer made sure of that himself and had to reassure us. He's just going to be "majorly affected". And Forever Evil #2 clearly shows Owlman REALLY wants Grayson to stay alive and him and Ultraman got some deal going on. You gotta go through Owlman first. And I'm quite sure he'll be around for a while.

No Caption Provided

There's also the fact that's there's a rumor that theres a Relaunch of the Justice League International on the way and he's part of the roster. It's only a old rumor at this point that started before Forever Evil #1. Like we pointed out, His series is selling consistently good and is considered a top seller. You REALLY think they'll end him? Considering how a writer talked DC out of it before and how much of a fan favorite he is.....I doubt it.

Anyway, anyone knew what Red Robin meant? Did he mean that eventually, they'll know who members of the batfam is or generally the heroes.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By HushoftheWind
Avatar image for graysonofgotham
graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By JayAaerow
QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richardjohngrayson: there was no confirmation of nightwings death at nycc an geoff johns has already stated that nightwing will come out of forever evil ALIVE so this lady either doesnt kno her stuff or she means that nightwing will change identities since the world knows who he is an maybe his dick greyson persona will die

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richardjohngrayson: there was no confirmation of nightwings death at nycc an geoff johns has already stated that nightwing will come out of forever evil ALIVE so this lady either doesnt kno her stuff or she means that nightwing will change identities since the world knows who he is an maybe his dick greyson persona will die

This is why it's a headache! I'm told one thing but then another thing contradicts it! Where is their source? Seriously? I know Superboy was going to die(Im still facepalming at that.) and they came out with it with crystal clear information. But Nightwing? I'm not sure if it's Dick Grayson or he's just adopting a new identity or something. No source are being told whatsoever. How is Nightwing #26 the last issue? That starts a new arc that takes place before Forever Evil(His book isn't caught up to this yet).

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

I don't know how but I think the person who came at them on Earth-3 could possibly be Trigon. Got the idea from JL 23.4 when the Sky started bleeding red and makes sense since the Trigon feeds on Evil. The syndicate could have defeated or at least sent back Darkseid. It has to be something bigger than him. They could make the teen titans link from there too.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By JayAaerow

@richardjohngrayson said:

@john_valentine said:

@richardjohngrayson said:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/10/18/grace-randolphs-stacktastic-the-return-of-stephanie-brown/

Well looks like I spoke too soon. F**K! DC is a bunch of f**king D-bags who give zero f**ks about the fans and what they want. It's DISGUSTING!

Why does Stephanie Brown returning annoy you so?

I was talking about Dick Grayson dying, bud.

Don't worry about that, BleedingCool also asserted to us he wasn't going to die, Kyle Higgins did so months ago and DC said he wouldn't. If he was going to die, we wouldn't find out from a girl who posted it on youtube. The NYCC ended days ago and now we're getting word about it? And that it wasn't even talked about or confirmed? Yeah, Her source for that claim isn't around at all. People on Tumblr/Twitter have said that was not talked about at all. There was even an interview for Kyle Higgins. Nothing about Dick Grayson's death.

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/interviews/588163-exclusive-interview-kyle-higgins-of-nightwing

There's no source of confirmation that's he's going to die right now. Just her.

graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By graysonofgotham

Rich who runs Bleeding Cool just told me on twitter he was unaware of the video saying that and that as far as he knows Nightwing is supposed to live.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone been keeping up with Forever Evil, like reading all of the event itself?

I haven't managed to get to a bookstore to do that.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone been keeping up with Forever Evil, like reading all of the event itself?

I have.

graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have. It's good so far.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By JayAaerow

Found 2 Interesting things today!

1) Nightwing is NOT going to die. The person in the video has no credible source AND she stated Nightwing 26 is the last issue. Nope! Kyle Higgin's tweet telling a person when will NW face the reprecussions of Forever Evil after 29(which will be March/April) says he's going to be still alive after this

https://twitter.com/KyleDHiggins/status/394912852579848192

2) That ownage from Owlman isn't as bad as we think it is. We thought he honestly was just outclassed or something. Nope. He was actual jumped by stealth and couldn't see jack-S%#&

3) A Bonus and to lighten the mood.

No Caption Provided

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By JayAaerow

Hm! I've been thinking about this whole outing his identity thing. Maybe it's not so bad. Of course, this is DC. But just maybe....just maybe....it not as bad.

If his identity is revealed, then it's a done deal that everyone will know who Nightwing is. Not like Batman's way, where's he's almost seen as supernatural. More in a way like Captain America, per say. His identity is known but still, people call him Captain America. And he's many favorite Superhero in Marvel. Hell, he be the epitome of that in the Marvel Universe. At least finally, we get the "known to everyone" thing we want. No more "Thank you...er....."(coming from someone in Gotham mind you). At least now, when he does something, people will actually care and it will be known. Before the reboot, people knew Nightwing more. The Superhero community definately did. But general public...well..it's always been iffy. It seems big cities would know but outside that, not really. It's cool to be known by the superhero and supervillain committe, but the general populance even knows you now? That's better.

Speaking of which, Forever Evil is also interesting. Geoff Johns stated Nightwing is still influential to other heroes/villains, despite all the rectons. If a writer like him tells us this, then maybe it's still holds water. And he's a big writer to DC. Also, it seems NW did something with a team. While he was away from Gotham, what the hell did he do? His pre-reboot history sure as hell cannot fit with this new timeline. So what makes him so influential is really the question. RHATO says he's lead a team with Arsenal and Starfire at least being the team members. Their relationship problems stems from her time with Nightwing. Arsenal also mentioned some other people. Perhaps here, he's known to the Superheroes and Supervillains. As I recall, no one every really had to ask who NW was. It seemed all the villain he clashed with knows him by name. In a Batwing issue, someone called him "A child of Batman" or something. And he was a villain from Africa. Perhaps in the New 52, Nightwing is more known to Superheroes/Supervillains then we think. Perhaps not as much as Pre-Reboot, but then again, the JL and stuff hasn't been around for THAT long, too.

What I hope is whatever I said has the potential to come true and not be blown out of the water. Cause I dont wanna read a story where Nightwing has to deal with people constantly going after his supporting cast...then again...he doesn't have a big one and the ones he got...well....they're superheroes...so good luck to that person. But you still have Sonia, Haly's Circus, Michael, and Joey. I also don't want another Identity crisis. I don't ever really like these stories. And Nightwing already did that earlier in his book with the Paragon arc and when he was Batman(It was mentioned). Why a third time? I don't like for more people to go out and frame him. It's just not interesting to me.

Munsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Munsu

@jayaaerow: The big difference between Captain America and Nightwing is that Captain America will have top level writers writing him and Nightwing won't. That is the main thing. The only way I see Forever Evil turning out to be a positive for the character is if top level writers start to write him in his solo or another book consistently. If that doesn't happen then I doubt anyone will take that much notice or look at the character like a Captain American figure in the DC universe. Higgins or people like that aren't going to elevate the character and change the perception of Nightwing. That's the sad truth.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@munsu: Gah! That's true. I forgot about that. :/

Kyle Higgins to me is a good writer. The things that screwed him up are because of the crossovers, really. Nightwing only had 2 Arcs that had zero to do with Crossovers in his own book. The Paragon Arc and Chicago Arc. Paragon Arc was okay until the fight(PIS for Paragon managing to hold his own) and Chicago Arc was nice(PIS when Prankster got behind him and choked him with a wire). When left untouched by Crossovers, Higgins is mostly fine.

However, what gets me the most is that he can't get just anyone in his book. Like Deathstroke, Bronze Tiger, Black Mask, Flamingo, Lady Vic, etc. No one really notable. Not often, anyway. Only Lady Shiva, William Cobb, and Firefly have ever made an introduction to his book that're noteworthy in the least. And he can't get those character easily like those "Top-Tier Writers". So instead, we see a lot of D-List Villains for him.

To fix just about half of a problems require someone a little noteworthy to write for him. And DC isn't willing. I heard someone who wrote for Daredevil and did this phenomenal arc wanted to write Nightwing but was told basically no because he wasn't big enough to be written by someone like the writer.

timelord786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally believe that the guy the crime syndicate has brought with them is Bruce Wayne from earth 3. Also I think it kind of makes sense that they choose to eliminate Nightwing first after the 3 leagues had been taken down because if you think about who better to lead a rebellion than the guy who has been trained by batman himself. There are obviously people with twice his skill and twice his strength but like batman would, nights would have organised a response team immediately after the syndicate revealed itself. So all in all I think that the crime syndicate thought he is the best hope for leader for b-list heroes ... so best to eliminate him first.

Munsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timelord786: Did you read the CSA villain's month issue that Johns wrote? In that the Dick Grayson of Earth 3 was the Robin/Talon to Owlman but died to Earth 3's Joker in the issue. Then of course Owlman killed the Joker. So it seems like Owlman is targeting Nightwing and keeping Untraman from killing him might be for some sentimental value. Maybe try and turn him into like how his Dick Grayson was. Just a guess though.

@jayaaerow:Yeah, that is the big thing the book has been lacking in. Noteworthy villains and even supporting characters. Higgins' Prankster story was fine, but at the end of the day no one is really going to look at the Prankster as this big named villain. He's just a D-lister, but that is about the best Higgins is allowed to do. A top level writer could probably bring in a Deathstroke or even a Superman for an arc to rebuild those rivalries and relationships back up and make Nightwing feel like the guy who has all these deep connections throughout the DC Universe again.

Also the guy guy that wanted to write a Nightwing solo but wasn't allowed was Mark Waid. A top tier writer. He basically said he begged DC to let him write Nightwing but the higher ups at DC wouldn't let him and look at the character as not as important as Waid, and others, view him as. It's just kind of sad. But that was before Morrison used the character as Batman and elevated the character to heights he's never been before. Just disappointing none of that carried over in the reboot though.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@munsu:

Yeah. No Noteworthy Villains(that're reaccuring) and even Supporting Cast. I read on some forum discussing Red Robin problems and stumbled upon one about Nightwing's own(just like some forums here) and someone made a really good point: It seems for most of the Batfamily since the reboot, they get the "Nightwing treatment". Or those who're "Bat-Satilite" like Batwing or Talon. Jason gets the League of Assassins and Dick's friends, Red Robin gets his Teen Titans(despite the way his character suffered too...it's horrible. =__= ). People like Batwing actually gt one of his villains(Lady Vic) along with a JLI Team-Up(NW luckily got involved in that) and Talon gets the Court of Owls story (Nightwing was suppose to be one but they never really worked out anything from that connection. It's cool he beat their best but that was it....nothing else. You would think they'd be like his League of Assassins, where Ra has an open invintation for Batman everytime. Or he'd at least be willing to pitch in aide to stop them.)Other People get to have the Nightwing Treatment(As In, gets to have connections to heroes and gets to do actual team-up where he's not side-lined or gets to have Batman help them in a decent story and not side-linned) ....BUT Nightwing! He gets a solo series....and a team-up with Batman Inc(As I recall, no one really liked that) and a team-up in Batwing. And of course, Bat crossovers. But they don't really do much for him. They either side-line him or make him lose something he just got that was nice.

And you're right on there. Nope. Not even a little bit. :/ It's sad because he has potential.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes I feel like the higher ups at DC hate Nightwing.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It does. When you think about it, maybe it's the 2nd Generation heroes, too!! Think about it. Wally West and Donna Troy are just gone, Nightwing gets character screwed, Starfire change into something she just wasn't prior to the reboot, Beast Boy gets an attitude adjustment along with a unecessary color change from what I heard, Raven isn't assosiated with them anymore, and Arsenal is a Grade-A+ Jerk with a side of patheticness. In all, It seems they just don't like them too. Only Cyborg gained(I think I know why).

Shoot, they even screwed up most robins. It seems like any hero of the 2nd Generation and those close to them get cut down in the New 52. Red Robin also suffered horribly. Not like Nightwing(Shoot, he has almost nothing now) but pretty darn close. He got something cool out of it at least. Nightwing...not so much. And Damian just died, and he was growing on people. And his death wasn't even epic or anything. I just cannot get for the life of me why must they make Jason the former robin to benefit from all this. It absolutely makes no sense. All 3 got screwed epically to the point it's sad. But him. He now has Dick's Top people with him now(Arsenal, Starfire, Red Robin) and that makes no sense whatsoever. Like we've iterated a million times, taking elements from him just to add to Jason. And gets to be written by a well-known writer. I did some research and it seems writers, even Geoff Johns, wanted to write for Nightwing and the higher-ups wouldn't let him cause at the time, they didn't see him as big as they did. It's stupid cause they'll put in the time for Jason Todd...and before..well....they made him a monster and ruined him. And I felt bad that the character wasn't getting respect. Like someone did point out: The writers have no clue on what to do for him. So what they did was take elements from NW and added to him to give him direction. That shows that they don't know what direction to do it to the point they have to use another well known character to give him a push. And I'm astounded they're trying so hard for him and not even for the others I mentioned. It seems DC isn't interested in pushing the second-gen heroes in general. They're the type of character who become more interesting to people then Superman and Wonder Woman If you go into the comics because of personality....well...before. But then, will try to make Jason Todd managable because he fits into a "cool cliche". I'm glad he's finally getting over Batman. But....what makes me iffy is when he gains something from another character & is able to have Batman vouch for him, despite the methods. It's nice, but why would he vouche fr him in his methods? That's one of their problems. Now Batman is all of the sudden okay with someone he taught killing people? Even when he would of yelled at his own son for the same thing and probably discipline him if he did? It's weird. Not hating Jason though. It's not his fault he was pushed around so many times writer had to give him someone else's qualities to give him direction or have Batman all of sudden forget things.

In all, It seems the 2nd Generation heroes suffer(except cyborg). Robin-wise, all but Jason have suffered horribly and it just makes zero sense on their part. You would think DC would push the 2nd Gen heroes. Like really, they can cause a lot of mula! But they rather have Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman running the show currently as it seems. I will always praise Marvel for not treating their heroes so unkind.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#133  Edited By batmannflash

I just don't get how people don't figure out Bruce Wayne is Batman now...

and they could probably link him to Tim Drake, Jason Todd, and maybe Barbara Gordon.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I can say is,I want Kyle Higgins to keep writing Nightwing,he's already said that he wants to make some reoccurring villains for nightwing,and I can say this,what happened when he left death stroke? Exactly,though,I really like Higgins writing Nightwing,because Dick's his favorite character,so he'll show him the up most respect(that DC,including Didio,will allow). I hope to see bludhaven,honestly,or at least mentioned,since Higgins can write that place super corrupt,evil,etc,since he's a Chicago boy,he really won't write it that bad,but I still have faith in him,Chicago,or bludhaven(less so for Gotham,because....crossovers)

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and they could probably link him to Tim Drake, Jason Todd, and maybe Barbara Gordon.

PIS

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher said:

It does. When you think about it, maybe it's the 2nd Generation heroes, too!! Think about it. Wally West and Donna Troy are just gone, Nightwing gets character screwed, Starfire change into something she just wasn't prior to the reboot, Beast Boy gets an attitude adjustment along with a unecessary color change from what I heard, Raven isn't assosiated with them anymore, and Arsenal is a Grade-A+ Jerk with a side of patheticness. In all, It seems they just don't like them too. Only Cyborg gained(I think I know why).

Shoot, they even screwed up most robins. It seems like any hero of the 2nd Generation and those close to them get cut down in the New 52. Red Robin also suffered horribly. Not like Nightwing(Shoot, he has almost nothing now) but pretty darn close. He got something cool out of it at least. Nightwing...not so much. And Damian just died, and he was growing on people. And his death wasn't even epic or anything. I just cannot get for the life of me why must they make Jason the former robin to benefit from all this. It absolutely makes no sense. All 3 got screwed epically to the point it's sad. But him. He now has Dick's Top people with him now(Arsenal, Starfire, Red Robin) and that makes no sense whatsoever. Like we've iterated a million times, taking elements from him just to add to Jason. And gets to be written by a well-known writer. I did some research and it seems writers, even Geoff Johns, wanted to write for Nightwing and the higher-ups wouldn't let him cause at the time, they didn't see him as big as they did. It's stupid cause they'll put in the time for Jason Todd...and before..well....they made him a monster and ruined him. And I felt bad that the character wasn't getting respect. Like someone did point out: The writers have no clue on what to do for him. So what they did was take elements from NW and added to him to give him direction. That shows that they don't know what direction to do it to the point they have to use another well known character to give him a push. And I'm astounded they're trying so hard for him and not even for the others I mentioned. It seems DC isn't interested in pushing the second-gen heroes in general. They're the type of character who become more interesting to people then Superman and Wonder Woman If you go into the comics because of personality....well...before. But then, will try to make Jason Todd managable because he fits into a "cool cliche". I'm glad he's finally getting over Batman. But....what makes me iffy is when he gains something from another character & is able to have Batman vouch for him, despite the methods. It's nice, but why would he vouche fr him in his methods? That's one of their problems. Now Batman is all of the sudden okay with someone he taught killing people? Even when he would of yelled at his own son for the same thing and probably discipline him if he did? It's weird. Not hating Jason though. It's not his fault he was pushed around so many times writer had to give him someone else's qualities to give him direction or have Batman all of sudden forget things.

In all, It seems the 2nd Generation heroes suffer(except cyborg). Robin-wise, all but Jason have suffered horribly and it just makes zero sense on their part. You would think DC would push the 2nd Gen heroes. Like really, they can cause a lot of mula! But they rather have Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman running the show currently as it seems. I will always praise Marvel for not treating their heroes so unkind.

I haven't read all of your post yet but I'm pretty sure its open that Didio hates Nightwing. He wanted to kill him off during Infinite Crisis but the higher ups at the time said absolutely not. 2nd Generation Heroes, who are the BEST in my opinion, get screwed over so much in DC lately it's despicable.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: Yeah, that's been said a lot. He felt the character wasn't going anywhere and wasn't useful anymore. A bunch of bull, honestly. If Wally West could get to the point he succeeded his mentor, why can't Nightwing? That's the point of his story. To prove that a sidekick can become a full blown hero with respect and leading the next generation despite the fact he has a overbearing father figure. Oh, but they would sit here, revive Jason Todd, and keep trying to get him in a direction? And I tell ya, before the reboot, they made him so bad and they had to take his qualities before he finally get a decent appearance in a book. If they can put effort into him and Wally like before, they can do that with Nightwing. Hell, all the Second Generation heroes cause they need it just as badly.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean at least Pre-Flashpoint you had Wally West successfully taking over for his mentor, and Dick still had some impressive storylines to his name, now though? Dick's really the only one left (Arsenal exists in some basterdized form I have no interest in) and he's been stripped of so much.

Plot Induced Stupidity of the highest caliber, not to even mention the Joker apparently having crafted Jason's entire life SMH.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SuperJedi17

@nathaniel_christopher: Plot Induced Stupidity? You sir....Just got a thumbs up *Thumbs Up* well.....it happened,though you can't.....uh.......see it. Now I know what PIS is,thanks to you,again thumbs up.

graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By graysonofgotham

http://t.co/baassvyM1R

If the do in fact kill him. I'm sick to my stomach and have such bad anxiety. All I can say is I will vote with my dollar an NOT support DC any longer. I used every penny of my disposable income on DC comics, and memorabilia and that will no longer be the case. I'm disgusted. I wish they would just spill the beans on his fate.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://t.co/baassvyM1R

If the do in fact kill him. I'm sick to my stomach and have such bad anxiety. All I can say is I will vote with my dollar an NOT support DC any longer. I used every penny of my disposable income on DC comics, and memorabilia and that will no longer be the case. I'm disgusted. I wish they would just spill the beans on his fate.

After what happened to Damian my brain shut down for a little while and I ran on cruise control for a couple days, I know the feels. It's sickening how DC mistreats NW's fanbase but I'm used to the numbing by now. I say bring it on. The one thing I'm not on board with is that book-hopper Tynion assuming control over the series if rumors are true.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This just needs to end already. I can't take this stress from worrying lol

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that his identity has been revealed, he will need to make a deal with a Hell-Lord of some sort to make it secret again.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SmoothJammin

I'd be eternally grateful if Martian Manhunter mind wiped everyone on the planet and made them forget the whole thing in the end. I don't care if it's a cop-out I'm sure readers will understand.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that his identity has been revealed, he will need to make a deal with a Hell-Lord of some sort to make it secret again.

Which means...Oh God....One More Day....

GraysonMatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ritchieb said:

1. There will be two Dick Graysons (one blue from earth 3 the other one in red) (also explaining the promo image)

2. Dick Grayson will be either connected to the prisoner (from JL 23) or will be the prisoner (escaping in the initial struggle showed at the end of JL)

3. Earth 3 Grayson will have started as villain in his home world and became hero (remember this is a reverse world where all heroes are villains)

4. Earth 3 Grayson had a relationship with Superwoman and then turned hero (explaining why Superwoman hates Dick Grayson, think Injustice how everyone still hated Luthor even though he was good)

5. The Crime Syndicate will have a counterpart (something like the Legion of Justice) that has waged war all over earth 3 leaving it nearly destroyed

6. The two Graysons will work together uniting villains and heroes to prevent the Crime Syndicate taking over and get the JLs back

7. Dick Grayson (earth 3) will die giving his life to finally defeat the crime syndicate and restoring peace to both Earths (Dido creams in his pants)

8. Dick Grayson (ours) will finally get a team of his own after the conclusion

OH PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN!

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And so the plot thickens:

No Caption Provided

JoeEddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for failolegendkiller
failolegendkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ritchieb said:

If this happen and the group members are Wally, Donna and Garth, New 52 will be a better place.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

@ritchieb said:

There is a rumor on tumblr that he will get his own team. Here is a snippet of info:

>There will be three new Justice League titles launching in April. The already announced JUSTICE LEAGUE CANADA will replace JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA thru August as a result of events in FOREVER EVIL. The others will spin out of FOREVER EVIL as well:

>OUTLAW JUSTICE. In this modern day western adventure series, superheroes have been outlawed in post-FOREVER EVIL America and the most wanted man in the country is Dick Grayson. He will lead an underground band of heroes operating behind enemy lines, hunted by both sides.

>Also debuting in April, THE ALL NEW NIGHTWING #30. Who is the mysterious new guardian of Gotham City? Not even Batman knows HER secrets.

>All of these series will be part of the build up to September 2014’s big event: JUSTICE LEAGUE UNITED, a 52-week long Justice League series, featuring heroes and villains from across time and space, led by Booster Gold and a popular returning hero not seen since THE NEW 52 started. (keep in mind the posted-then-deleted Jeff Lemire tweet about Justice League _N___D).

This is a rumor so it needs to be taken with a grain of salt, however it is encouraging that

A) Dick Grayson won't die (not that I was really worried, Geoff Johns is better than that)

B) He will get to interact with more heroes AND LEAD A GROUP, something that has been missing since the reboot

It's obviously a little nerve-racking when you see your favorite character being taken to a completely different direction because there is a possibility that the new direction isn't written well and won't sell. If the rumors are true, hopefully it will be to the benefit to the first Robin, please DC don't fill him with angst.