Earth 2 Dick Grayson announced?

brobertz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54373

Hopefully i read this correctly, but the Earth-2 group seemed to mention Dick at one point in their discussions:

"This is my first panel at Comic-Con with comic book people," said Wilson. "It's great to be a part of that, now! … For me, this was like getting thrown into the deep end of the pool. We're in a situation where we're continuing what's going on in 'Earth 2' and there are some catastrophic events on the way and we're bridging into the future. On the ground level, we have characters like Dick Grayson who are surviving on the ground, then you bump up a bit and you have the World Army -- then, to the top level. Having all of this play out at the same time is really interesting; figuring out who deals with what and what's happening to the world."

I think this could be kinda cool! Can't wait to see what happens!

brobertz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/26/dc-comics-the-weeklies-panel-recap?abthid=53d4389e0425d09a33000010

It is also mentioned here, but they call him Nightwing, not Dick:

"Earth 2: World's End is the new book on the block, Bennett and Wilson discussing how they prepared for their upcoming October weekly. Wilson likened his first major comic work to "being thrown into the deep end of the pool", also stating that the universe's complex continuity took a while to get straight. The writer talked of the book's vision, describing non-powered characters on the ground such as Nightwing mixing it up with essentially god-like entities in the skies. Bennett articulated that Worlds End isn't just the story of the death of a world, but rather the story of the people in it. As Wilson put it, "When you start to destroy the things, it's the relationships that ultimately matter." Bennett finished by stressing the importance of making the book as immediate and accessible as possible, also promising to maintain the moments of levity set forth in the previous Earth 2 series."

Hope i posted it all correctly, just some food for thought!

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really like the world of Earth 2, It's not that exciting and It's been done. It's your typical apocalypse setting and that's why I'm not all that exciting for this news.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOL now we can enjoy nightwing and grayson both

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers