#1 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Heather Hudson's profile is the alternate reality, Exiles version of Vindicator. I guess you can combine it all under Vindicator.

#2 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Exiles Heather is not Vindicator read the profile.

#3 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm aware of both characters. Heather Hudson of the Exiles is an alternate reality version of Vindicator from Earth 616. I believe it's been expressed that the creators want all versions of a character on the same page, so this would go under that jurisdiction, seeing as how Heather Hudson IS an alternate reality version of Vindicator. I think they having the same names tips it off to that.

#4 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Heather Hudson of the Exiles is NOT an alternate reality version of Vindicator from Earth 616. Have you ever read Exiles?

#5 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

The Exiles Heather's birthname is Heather McDaniel, is a black woman, codename Sasquatch, powers included Super-strength and senses.

Earth-616 Heather's birthname is Heather MacNeil, is a white woman, codename Vindicator, powers include flight and force-field.

How is that the same?

#6 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure why you're trying to have a condescending tone, but all right.

Yes, I have read Exiles. Every single issue, to be exact. If her name isn't Heather Hudson, then why is her profile saved under that?

And if she's not Vindicator, then she'd be an alternate reality version of Sasquatch, so the Heather Hudson profile can be combined with one or the other. I think more Vindicator, since that's the wife of Mac...but Sasquatch would sense as well.

Maybe you're not familiar with the true concept of what an alternate reality is and how varied they can be. The alternate version can be black, have different powers, whatever. That's why it's an alternate reality. It's meant to be different. There's no rule that they have to look the same, have only a tiny bit of difference, wear variations of the same costume or whatever.

Like I said, I believe she's a Heather Hudson version, but she could easily be a Sasquatch version as well, so I guess it's up to the mod to decide that.

#7 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Her current name is Heather Hudson, she's married to Guardian. It has been brought up several time in the comic.

She's also currently powerless, no longer able to transform into Sasquatch. There's nothing at all suggesting that she's the same person as Walter Langkowski.

You could say she's a counterpart of both Vindicator and Sasquatch since she borrows bits of both and neither seems to exist in her reality, but not a alternate version, just as Spider-Man 2099 is Earth-928's counterpart of Spider-Man but Miguel O'Hara is not an alternate reality Peter Parker.

#8 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Spider-Man 2099 should have his own page, either. Spider-Man 2099 is an alternate version of Spider-Man.

#9 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2099 is a different person so he gets his own page. I was planning to add 2099 under alternate reality for spider-man whenever I find the time anyways.

#10 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

I like keeping pages for the real name character if:

1. more then one person has used the super hero name

2. AND if the real name is used often with in comics to warrant it.

There's been more then one person as Vindictaor -- Heather and her husband have gone by that name -- so I think a Heather Hudson page that has a unique info on her as a person and that points to the Vindicator page is in order.

Staff