#1 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

There's two Backlash pages, a Wildstorm one and an Image one, these are the same character and I believe the Image one should be mixed into the Wildstorm one because he is first and foremost Wildstorm

#2 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

So all the Image characters should be broken down into their imprints?

#3 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

No but Backlash isn't an Image character he's technically DC now but Wildstorm owns him directly and they're own by DC and previously by Image. Plus there's two and neither one is very detailed and I was gonna go in and edit one but I don't know which one to edit.
Post Edited:2007-05-22 20:19:46

#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstormer says:

"No but Backlash isn't an Image character he's technically DC now but Wildstorm owns him directly and they're own by DC and previously by Image. Plus there's two and neither one is very detailed and I was gonna go in and edit one but I don't know which one to edit.
Post Edited:2007-05-22 20:19:46"

Ah I didn't know he was still showing up in the DC Wildstorm books, I haven't kept up. Usually I go with whatever one has more page views or issues attached, but it shouldn't really matter since there's no text there already, so if/when the merge happens your text will stick around. Some of these more major characters I wish would be addressed to avoid this kind of stuff.

#5 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Please? Bump.

#6 Posted by G-Man (32424 posts) - - Show Bio

done

Staff Online
#7 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Many thanks. ^_^