T-800 vs Doctor Octopus

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus said:

@Moonchilde said:

@Asus said:

@Moonchilde said:

@Asus:Ummm.... molten steal exist in the real world. It's not some super rare thing to get a hold of, and will be easy as hell for a comic-book super genius to acquire. Though honestly, he probably just makes some kindof plasma gun that burns much hotter then molten steal, and incinerates any T-1000 he encounters.

Is the T-1000 harder to kill the Ock? Yes. Does that matter? Not in a prep. battle. You assume he's just gonna run in and try to beat it with his arms. That would be a random encounter. In a prep fight he builds a forcefield and modifies his arms to each shoot out blast of plasma, destroying multiple T-1000 a second.

Ock owns the 800 and 850 even without prep. With prep, he solos Skynet.

So the T-1000 could also build a plasma gun and do the same thing to him.

Dock wont even own a T-800 let alone a T-850 or a T-1000.

T-800 even beat the T-1000, Thats proof he could beat Doc. period.

T-800 Stomps...real hard.

You're amusing. I should go to bed, but this is actually becoming funny.

T-1000 never built a plasma gun, and more importantly, never showcased the intelligence to do so.

Ock beats Skynet in a prep.

The T-800's and 850's are canon fodder that die in waves against Doc Ock.

1. If im becomming funny and im keeping you from going to bed thats not good.

2. T-1000 never built a plasma gun? Neither had the Doc and since the T-1000 can operate trucks, motorcycles, helicopters...etc thats more than enough proof with its technology it could do the sort now stop being bias.

Doc is nothing more than an empty mountaindew can to a T-800, the T-800 would break every arm hes got, hit him with a grenade blast in every arm Doc's got and with prep the T-800 can get a grenade launcher with atleast 10 shells or more.

T-800 stomps. Let it go.

OH MY GOD! What is this unique technology known as a Helicopter? And Motocycles too? And you say that the T-1000 has the cognitive ability to operate such super scientific technology? Well, clearly these terminators are advanced beyond anything a super intelligent nuclear physicist could ever possibly comprehend.

But seriously, Ock obliterates the T-800, with his back turned to it while playing Skyrim.

With prep he destroys Skynet so easily, that Skynet starts desperately sending terminators back in time to hilariously fail at killing him when he's a kid.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Asus said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Dernman said:

Sigh Expect the same two or three people to show up every terminator thread to argue, bicker and ruin any chance at a real discussion.

Terminator(one of his accounts) really just gives his oinion of the battle, he isnt always right but its still his opinion. and then Shawnbaby the guy who thinks he is doing something by arguing with him about it but ends up starting a flame war.

Best advice bro. I wouldnt bother with Shawn. Let him believe what he wants. I never lose sleep over these T-800 haters that kiss up to the other characters forr fanboyism. Post high feats for their character they either like more or more familiar with and post only low feats for the T-800 and ignore his high feats.

The Doc is a human, T-800 rips those spaghetti arms off and Then rips his head off and its the end for Doctor Nothing.

Yup I agree, you just gotta ignore him because the Mods will side with him always.

However i do disagree with T-800 winning. I find that Docs arms are made of strong metal similar to the T-880s bone structure and strength. the fact that Doc is human is a factor but the arms will be doiing most of the work from a medium distance. and Doc is a genius while the Terminator cannot think for itself, its subject to learning on the go, therefore w a days prep won't help much. Where as Doc Ock has his own labs and computers to upgrade his arms with EMP electricity or something to get past the T-800s think skull. With a days prep the terminator will only probably go to the gun store and arm up. he doesnt have the benefit of years of science and such that doc has accumulated in the 40-50 years that he has. I belie that dock can throw the T-800 in the pyrotechnics store he is accross from in the street and takes off his skin by burning. then its easier for him to locate key pinpoints on the T-8000s body to aim for those vital openings without the tough skin and muscle that Arnold T-800 has.

and as soon as one of docks tenticale arms can upload a virus into the T-800s programming. this is how id see Octavius winning.

BUT, if the one day of prep that the T-88 has is in the future! then Skynet can just give all the info that Doc would do in the past including all his history uploaded into the T-800s memory. therefore counutering all possiblitys for Dock to suprise him....this is how id see T-800 winning

So yaa i see this battle going both ways.

Actually, Skynet doesn't have all that good of records of the past. It didn't know Sarah Connor's Full name so the T-800 had to go through the Phone Book and kill every Sarah Connor in the city. It didn't know where to find John Connor so the T-1000 had to look him up with the Police Computer. Even the TX had to access the local High School's records to find information on all her targets (She was actually sent to kill all of Connor's Lieutenants because John Connor himself was off the grid.)

Reese said the records got lost in the war and Skynet knew nothing about Connors mother which is Johns Mother. Her full name, Where she lived, They just knew the City, THE TERMINATOR was just being sensimatic or whatever that word is that he used.

That's exactly what I said...Skynet's records are incomplete. If it can't even dig up appropriate information on it's greatest enemy..I don't see how it finds enough info on Doc Ock to predict everything he would do against a T-800.

The word you are looking for is "systematic". And I completely agree...The T-800 did the best it could do with the limited information it had. It had no alternative but to track down and kill every Sarah Connor in the city.

Records get lost, that happens Shawn, Everybody has lost an item or piece of paper with info on it at one point or so in their life. Accidents happen.

Yes thats what " Systematic " means, the TERMINATOR was just doing what it was programmed to do and since like Reese said, since Skynet only knew what City Sarah lived in, thats why the T-800 killed every Sarah listed in the phone book, it was gonna kill all of em just to make sure it got the right one.

We have computer databases with information on damn near everyone on the planet in the real world (certainly on anyone not born in the 3rd world). It's pretty lazy/and or stupid for a computer to lose that information. Especially when it was said computer that STARTED the war in the first place.

At the absolute least it shows that Skynet lacks foresight.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Actually, Skynet doesn't have all that good of records of the past. It didn't know Sarah Connor's Full name so the T-800 had to go through the Phone Book and kill every Sarah Connor in the city. It didn't know where to find John Connor so the T-1000 had to look him up with the Police Computer. Even the TX had to access the local High School's records to find information on all her targets (She was actually sent to kill all of Connor's Lieutenants because John Connor himself was off the grid.)

Reese said the records got lost in the war and Skynet knew nothing about Connors mother which is Johns Mother. Her full name, Where she lived, They just knew the City, THE TERMINATOR was just being sensimatic or whatever that word is that he used.

That's exactly what I said...Skynet's records are incomplete. If it can't even dig up appropriate information on it's greatest enemy..I don't see how it finds enough info on Doc Ock to predict everything he would do against a T-800.

The word you are looking for is "systematic". And I completely agree...The T-800 did the best it could do with the limited information it had. It had no alternative but to track down and kill every Sarah Connor in the city.

Records get lost, that happens Shawn, Everybody has lost an item or piece of paper with info on it at one point or so in their life. Accidents happen.

Yes thats what " Systematic " means, the TERMINATOR was just doing what it was programmed to do and since like Reese said, since Skynet only knew what City Sarah lived in, thats why the T-800 killed every Sarah listed in the phone book, it was gonna kill all of em just to make sure it got the right one.

Thank you for repeating everything I just said. It shows that you agree with and support my argument. We agree 100%...Skynet's records are incomplete. Since we're in agreement...we can move on.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Moonchilde said:

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Asus said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Dernman said:

Sigh Expect the same two or three people to show up every terminator thread to argue, bicker and ruin any chance at a real discussion.

Terminator(one of his accounts) really just gives his oinion of the battle, he isnt always right but its still his opinion. and then Shawnbaby the guy who thinks he is doing something by arguing with him about it but ends up starting a flame war.

Best advice bro. I wouldnt bother with Shawn. Let him believe what he wants. I never lose sleep over these T-800 haters that kiss up to the other characters forr fanboyism. Post high feats for their character they either like more or more familiar with and post only low feats for the T-800 and ignore his high feats.

The Doc is a human, T-800 rips those spaghetti arms off and Then rips his head off and its the end for Doctor Nothing.

Yup I agree, you just gotta ignore him because the Mods will side with him always.

However i do disagree with T-800 winning. I find that Docs arms are made of strong metal similar to the T-880s bone structure and strength. the fact that Doc is human is a factor but the arms will be doiing most of the work from a medium distance. and Doc is a genius while the Terminator cannot think for itself, its subject to learning on the go, therefore w a days prep won't help much. Where as Doc Ock has his own labs and computers to upgrade his arms with EMP electricity or something to get past the T-800s think skull. With a days prep the terminator will only probably go to the gun store and arm up. he doesnt have the benefit of years of science and such that doc has accumulated in the 40-50 years that he has. I belie that dock can throw the T-800 in the pyrotechnics store he is accross from in the street and takes off his skin by burning. then its easier for him to locate key pinpoints on the T-8000s body to aim for those vital openings without the tough skin and muscle that Arnold T-800 has.

and as soon as one of docks tenticale arms can upload a virus into the T-800s programming. this is how id see Octavius winning.

BUT, if the one day of prep that the T-88 has is in the future! then Skynet can just give all the info that Doc would do in the past including all his history uploaded into the T-800s memory. therefore counutering all possiblitys for Dock to suprise him....this is how id see T-800 winning

So yaa i see this battle going both ways.

We have computer databases with information on damn near everyone on the planet in the real world (certainly on anyone not born in the 3rd world). It's pretty lazy/and or stupid for a computer to lose that information. Especially when it was said computer that STARTED the war in the first place.

At the absolute least it shows that Skynet lacks foresight.

Actually, in Skynet's Defense, Most of those Computer records would have been destroyed on Judgement Day...When Nuclear Warheads are detonated they give off massive EMP's that would fry the hard drives that those records were stored on.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus: I think you need to look in the mirror regarding the "fanboy" statement.

Regardless, Ock's not gonna get phased by something as simple as a terminator.

T-800 dies fighting one of Ocks Octobots, when he find it's dismantle pieces he shrugs and assumes it was an obsolete ultron-bot, and starts tinkering with it to make improvements on it.

Terminators only seem impressive because in the movies they fight confused cops armed with modern technology. In Marvel or DC they get stomped on by the average street level hero/villain.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Shawnbaby: Clearly Skynet's primary personality survived. If it had any real foresight it would've transfered any potentially useful data to whatever bunker it's main personality was hiding to protect itself from the EMP giving off by the nuclear explosion.

@Asus: Judgement day just refers to the day Skynet choose to launch all the nuclear missiles, thus triggering the war. John refers to it as "the end of the world" in a metaphoric sense, not the literal. Timeline purposes, T4 takes place after judgement day, T1-3 takes places before (though they had to do some retcons to make T3 fit).

The humans win the war, eventually (sometime after T4), thus Kyle's comment in T1. That was the points of T's 1-3. Skynet had lost (or was losing) and was desperately using time-travel to try to change the outcome of the war.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Asus: Well that's the annoying thing about the Terminator Series...it contradicts itself a lot. and it sets up what is called a "Bootstrap Paradox" Effectively, Skynet is responsible for it's own creation.

It's doubly annoying when they keep on repeating "The Future's not set...there is no Fate but what we make for ourselves" when everything they do just proves that Judgement Day is inevitable.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus said:

@Moonchilde said:

@Asus: I think you need to look in the mirror regarding the "fanboy" statement.

Regardless, Ock's not gonna get phased by something as simple as a terminator.

T-800 dies fighting one of Ocks Octobots, when he find it's dismantle pieces he shrugs and assumes it was an obsolete ultron-bot, and starts tinkering with it to make improvements on it.

Terminators only seem impressive because in the movies they fight confused cops armed with modern technology. In Marvel or DC they get stomped on by the average street level hero/villain.

1. No, I could care less for the T-800, I call it like I see it.

2. The T-800 wont be fased either by Dock when hes dealt with bigger threats. I think even Kyle Reese posed more of a threat to T-800's you know, since he had pipe bombs and explosives to hurt a T-800 even though he failed ultimatley at killing the T-800.

3. Now the T-800 dies from fighting docks bots? The T-800 can scan his body and find it off switch and turn it off and or destroy it so his arms wont even work anymoe.

4. No, theirs plenty of DC and Marvel characters who the T-800 could beat with ease. Its CV of course people are gonna go on about how the popular heros can beat villains and these villains can beat that villain since its related to this badass superhero. Seiously

T-800 Stomps.

I'm sure they could beat the Walrus, or the Big Wheel. I doubt anyone above that though would be phased by a T-800.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Moonchilde said:

@Shawnbaby: Clearly Skynet's primary personality survived. If it had any real foresight it would've transfered any potentially useful data to whatever bunker it's main personality was hiding to protect itself from the EMP giving off by the nuclear explosion.

Well, It probably did...but it probably didn't think that records of millions of people that were all probably dead were very important. I doubt that it thought "Well, 30 years from now I might need to build a Time machine and send back a Cyborg to kill the mother of my greatest enemy before he can be born...I'd better keep all those personnel records"

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By terry2012

@Asus: Your talking about the very first T.V series of the Hulk, then yeah I agree.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Onemoreposter

@jeanroygrant said:

Doctor Octopus stomps.

If we're going by movie versions Doc Oc has better strength feats, is more versatile, and is more clever. It we're going comic versions then all the same holds true but to a MUCH greater extent.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By terry2012

@Asus: Talking about your post on the first page of this thread

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great another terminator thread with the T-800 as the obvious loser, and with the same biased fanboy (who's on his 5th or 6th dupe account) repeating the same shitty arguments.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Picard

@jeanroygrant said:

Doctor Octopus stomps.

if this is comic book version? Yes. if this is a movie version... well then T-800 actually have a chance to win.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ComicKID777

doc ocks little "friends" can crush cement like its nothing also t-800 is a walking target slow,predictable an its just losing battle doc ock is a super smart dude! t-800 is an outdated toy to Doc ock

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Asus: Does it I look like give s%%%. Bottom line Doc Ock stomps the terminator

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By terry2012

@Asus: This was your two post that you mention about the Hulk below this comment. And it is on page 1 of this very same thread.

"T-800 dealt with bigger problems than characters like Hulk or Dr. Octopus. Please T-800 would destroy with the tip of its pinky."

"The Hulk from the Tv Series that only got to be 6 foot and got taken down by bullets, I think the T-800 might be able to beat him."

So since he has nothing to do with this thread, then why did you bring him up in the first place?

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Asus said:

@Onemoreposter said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Doctor Octopus stomps.

If we're going by movie versions Doc Oc has better strength feats, is more versatile, and is more clever. It we're going comic versions then all the same holds true but to a MUCH greater extent.

movie version of Doc gets stomped, I mean TERMINATOR can just shoot him in the face or the chest and hes out.

T-800 Stomps. Anyone with a heart or a brain will lose.

Weapons aren't included in the OP. You're assuming the Terminator goes out and grabs a gun with prep time. Fine. Doc uses the same time go out and buy kevlar. He's smart enough to use a tentacle (or two) to cover his face or other non shielded vital organs when coming under fire. Ock is fast enough (even the movie version) to avoid a great deal of fire while still gaining ground on the terminator till he gets close enough to grab him. Plus an approach in a horizontal position like this

or even more so would limit the vital areas that could be hit with gun fire and would still allow Ock two tentacles for protective means even while advancing. Terminator is not winning this.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By terry2012

@Asus: The Terminator Is not a real life. He is also a comic and is base off a comic. They're are both in the same boat.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Mattersuit

@Asus: Terminator is a comic/movie character, hence fiction, therefore not real life.

I'd say Ock wins this.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By terry2012

@Asus: What Mattersuit said.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why someone is still arguing with Terminator_Fan is beyond me and yes,Doc Ock stomps.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mattersuit

@Asus: Hulk started out in comics before he was a cartoon character. Therefore, no, Hulk's a comic book character

And anyway, movie characters =/= real life.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Asus: Doc Ock's arms don't have a off switch you pleb.

Right...

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Mattersuit

@Mattersuit: Compute Generated Images are not real. By your assertion, Pandora is a real planet, the Na'vi are a real species and Unobtainium is a real mineral.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Mattersuit

@Asus: Nice edit. I think if you quote my REAL comment, I was saying that movies do not equal real life.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DocFatalis

@k4tzm4n said:

Doc Oc would humiliate and ragdoll the T-800 all over the place.

Yep, this thread doesn't deserve to live according to me. There is absolutely no way a genius like Ock would loose that. Given his intelligence level, one day prep as mentioned in the OP would be enough for him to take a T 800 down even without his gear.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mattersuit

@Asus: So then Pandora's a real planet, is it? What about Coruscant? Tatooine? Naboo? The Na'vi are real, are they? Neimodians? Gungans?

If you don't like comics why are you on a site called "Comic Vine"?

You aren't even a good troll. I'm done with this argument.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Kovak

@Asus: Okay, you were saying things that have been in films are real

1. Avatar, but it had CGI, so it must be real.
  2. The other three planets were on Star Wars, but it had CGI so they must be real
  3. Avatar, so they must be real
  4. Star Wars for the Neimodians and Gungans, so they must be real.

You wanna be serious? Ock can block lightning with his mechanical arms, and stated he could do so all day.

Lightning travels faster than bullets.

He also blocked Pumpkin Bombs, which have an explosive area comparable to a grenade.

He did this at the same time.

He could block Terminator's bullets until he runs out.

Or hack Terminator, he's a scientist who specialises in robotics.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DocFatalis

@Asus said:

@DocFatalis said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Doc Oc would humiliate and ragdoll the T-800 all over the place.

Yep, this thread doesn't deserve to live according to me. There is absolutely no way a genius like Ock would loose that. Given his intelligence level, one day prep as mentioned in the OP would be enough for him to take a T 800 down even without his gear.

Ock would make the machine laugh even as a machine compared to the enemies its faught and beat. Ocks a baby cockroach compared to a T-1000 and The T-800 beat him and the T-X.

Thats all I need to know to know the T-800 wins easily especially since Ocks a human.

T-800 shoots him in the face and he dies.

You're either the most intellectually challenged viner I have ever met, or the worst troll I have ever met. It's quite hard to decide. I'll go with troll because I don't want to believe that someone clever enough to use a computer would seriously claim anything you said.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Kovak

@DocFatalis: This argument is literally giving me a brain aneurysm.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Kovak

@Asus: I will explain this once, and only once.

Lightning travels at the speed of light. Bullets don't go anywhere near that fast.

Lightning > Bullets

He blocked lightning.

By logical extension, he can block bullets.

No, no CGI at all...
No, no CGI at all...
Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kovak

@Asus:

Goblin's 'sparkle blasts are bullet-like projectiles. Ock can block them.
Goblin's 'sparkle blasts are bullet-like projectiles. Ock can block them.

The metal skeleton was created with computer generated imagery. Arnold doesn't have that skeleton in real life.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Picard

@Kovak said:

@Asus: I will explain this once, and only once.

Lightning travels at the speed of light. Bullets don't go anywhere near that fast.

Lightning > Bullets

He blocked lightning.

By logical extension, he can block bullets.

To be honest lighting don't travel with speed of light, but yes, I think that it is still considerably faster than bullet. Anyhow I don't know why you guys still westing time on this Terminator troll? He is not gonna change, ever, so just ignore him. T-800 model is so super-duper awsome but he can be ripped to shreds with simple pipe bomb and can be crushed by steelpress. Untrained, inexperienced, featless waitress outsmarted and destroyed it, but Doc Ock will be in so much trouble - yeh, and pigs can fly...

Doc Ock is smarter than Terminator, faster, have reach advantage and batter technology. Doc Ock wins.

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By tha_mercenary

@Asus said:

@Mattersuit said:

@Asus: Terminator is a comic/movie character, hence fiction, therefore not real life.

Comics are fake
Movies not so much. They look real, a Real TERMINATOR/Machine was in it just like real people were in it.

I'd say T-800 wins this.

I agree.