T-800 vs Doctor Octopus

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Both are bloodlusted

Doc. gets 1 hour prep

T-800 is Arnold version and has 1 day prep

Fighting in the Street near a pyrotechnics store

If this is a stomp in Doc.'s favour then make it movie or cartoon

If it's a stomp for T-800 then give Doc.O 1 day prep

They start 100ft

Give a reason and Don't Start a Flame War

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

Sigh Expect the same two or three people to show up every terminator thread to argue, bicker and ruin any chance at a real discussion.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

@Dernman: To be fair, it's one guy with three accounts.

Movie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Movie

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@Dernman: To be fair, it's one guy with three accounts.

please TERMINATOR stomps.

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

And so it begins.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joewell911

@sesquipedalophobe: what do you think? is it a stomp? if so im sorry

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

@joewell: I... just don't know anymore.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

Doctor Octopus stomps.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911

@jeanroygrant: reason, even with the fall back plan?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gonna go with Ock.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@joewellsaid:

@jeanroygrant: reason, even with the fall back plan?

Doc is smarter, and more powerful.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joewell911

@jeanroygrant: But what about the stomp plan?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@joewellsaid:

@jeanroygrant: But what about the stomp plan?

Idk, lol.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By jwalser3

Dr. Octopus. He was able to smack around Hulk before. He would crush the T-800s head.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kameo

@Asus said:

@jwalser3 said:

Dr. Octopus. He was able to smack around Hulk before. He would crush the T-800s head.

T-800 dealt with bigger problems than characters like Hulk or Dr. Octopus. Please T-800 would destroy with the tip of its pinky.

Can't the T-800 just shoot the doc in the head?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I'm not saying t800 cant beat doc but if you think a terminator could beat hulk your nuts...when has a t800 dealt with something worse than a being who could level the entire east coast with a footstep???? As far as this fight goes,,I think doc has too many vulnerable points for the t800 to exploit for a win...T800 FTW

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Joewell911

@Asus: He has shown bullet dodging

@mrdecepticonleader: ,@jwalser3: ,@jeanroygrant: , Should i give him ( T-800) adimantium claws?

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kameo

@Bane_of_sith said:

I'm not saying t800 cant beat doc but if you think a terminator could beat hulk your nuts...when has a t800 dealt with something worse than a being who could level the entire east coast with a footstep???? As far as this fight goes,,I think doc has too many vulnerable points for the t800 to exploit for a win...T800 FTW

Well to be fair the doc didn't fight that version of the hulk XP

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@joewell said:

@Asus: He has shown bullet dodging

@mrdecepticonleader: ,@jwalser3: ,@jeanroygrant: , Should i give him ( T-800) adimantium claws?

No that would be silly.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jwalser3

@Asus:He can block and dodge bullets. Someone who has fought Iron man and Hulk could handle a T-800. Also the T-800 doesn't have any weapons so this would be relatively easy.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Joewell911

@jwalser3 said:

@Asus:He can block and dodge bullets. Someone who has fought Iron man and Hulk could handle a T-800. Also the T-800 doesn't have any weapons so this would be relatively easy.

He has prep

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jwalser3

@Asus said:

@jwalser3 said:

Also the T-800 doesn't have any weapons so this would be relatively easy.

Did you not read the op? Obvously not, the T-800 has prep and their prep doesnt really suck when they use it anyways.

Please explain what kinda prep he would use. I don't think buying a gun and then killing the shop keeper is amazing prep.

And read a comic for once, yes in the movie he died, in comics he was easily dodging bullets and deflecting them.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jwalser3

@Asus:And what weapons does he have? The OP does not say.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By YoungJustice

LOL. Did someone honestly use movie Doc Ock as an example.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Joewell911

@jwalser3: He has whet evs he can get in a day

@Asus: No movie 800 comic Oct

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Doc Oc would humiliate and ragdoll the T-800 all over the place.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jwalser3

@Asus said:

@jwalser3 said:

@Asus said:

@jwalser3 said:

Also the T-800 doesn't have any weapons so this would be relatively easy.

Did you not read the op? Obvously not, the T-800 has prep and their prep doesnt really suck when they use it anyways.

Please explain what kinda prep he would use. I don't think buying a gun and then killing the shop keeper is amazing prep.

And read a comic for once, yes in the movie he died, in comics he was easily dodging bullets and deflecting them.

T-800 use prep. In the first movie it showed he used it by Robbing Gun Stores before starting his search for Sarah. Also the T-800 used prep by getting a Grenade Launcher that blew the T-1000 into a piece of you know what and KO'd it.

Well in Comics he might be more durable, now are we using comic version of the T-800 too?

That's not impressive at all. Getting guns to fight a bullet dodging enemy isn't to smart. It's not like he is constructing some big ion rifle or something, just getting more guns.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jwalser3

@k4tzm4n said:

@Asus:Lol

1. Movie version would NOT make it on a military base. They would attack if some random guy tried taking their stuff. A rocket would do it in. Seeing how a home made pipe bomb blows them in half.

2. Shocker you don't do Comic vs Movies because you don't read comics.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus: Pretty sure electricity is faster then bullets. I see no reason why he couldn't deflect multiple bullets.

No Caption Provided

Plus this is a prep. battle. Prep. for a terminator means to get a gun basically. Prep. for Ock means to build sometype of Doomsday device. I see no reason why Ock couldn't just start the battle with some type of force-field, or at least bullet-proof armor.

Ock is also strong enough to rip a T-800 in half. So even in a random encounter Ock has the advantage.

Ock. wins this 9.9/10.

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By .Spider-man.

@k4tzm4n said:

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus said:

@Moonchilde said:

@Asus: Pretty sure electricity is faster then bullets. I see no reason why he couldn't deflect multiple bullets.

No Caption Provided

Plus this is a prep. battle. Prep. for a terminator means to get a gun basically. Prep. for Ock means to build sometype of Doomsday device. I see no reason why Ock couldn't just start the battle with some type of force-field, or at least bullet-proof armor.

Ock is also strong enough to rip a T-800 in half. So even in a random encounter Ock has the advantage.

Ock. wins this 9.9/10.

Why post a scan thats hard to see? I can hardley see anything. It would help if that scan was alot bigger.

I know nothing of Comic Doc to be honest and based on the op we're using Comic version and peeps are saying hes more powerful in Comics than in movies, a Girl just told me in pm that he could shapeshift into Adamantium and rip a T-800 in half, but They say Adamantium is unbreakable, doesnt give him or Wolverine more strength feats just invincibility. Now if he can shapeshift into Vibranium which I hear is stronger than Adamantium than Doc for a fact could rip dozens of T-800's apart. Hate to admitt it, but he could. They say Vibranium can absorb energy and can cut through any metal, not sure if Vibraniums powerful enough to harm Adamantium at all, but any metal besides it can get tore up.

So my question is, can comic doc shapeshift into Vibranium?

You can click on the scan, and it'll enlarge for you.

Anyway, I don't know anything about Doctor Octopus shapeshifting. I know he and most of Spider-Man's rogues gallery have gotten upgrades within the last few years, so maybe it's something he can do now, but it's not part of his classic abilities.

Classic Ock can lift roughly 10 tons though, which should be more then strong enough to rip a T-800 apart, considering they've been killed by less. Modern Ock, if anything, would be even stronger. He has also on occasion upgraded his arms to Adamantium (traditionally they are titanium-alloy), which he could certainly do here being a prep. battle. With Adamantium arms he was able to manhandle Hulk pretty easily.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus: Odd, as the pic works fine for me. At any rate, the pic is Ock deflecting blast from Electro and Hobgoblin at the same time. Electro can control electricity, so his blast are going to be much stronger and faster then any gun. Ock casually explains that he can sit there and block their attacks all day.

And that's why T3 sucked, as that first scene blatantly contradicts the first movie. Any, so he might be equal in strength to Octopus. Ock still has a huge range advantage. Plus this is a prep. battle. Again, prep for a terminator means to get a gun. Prep for Octopus means to build a device that threatens the entire planet.

Ock still wins 9.9/10

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus: LOL! Every single one of you "prep" examples for the T-800 are him getting different types of guns.

Ock, shows up with a forcefield that the terminator can't penetrate, and the gun he used to turn Sandman into glass. Instant one-shot on the T-800.

Ock wins 12/10

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Shawnbaby

Asus = Terminator_Fan

Doc Ock Curbstomps the T-800, reassembles it, improves on it's design...and then Curbstomps it again just for the lulz.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By zackattack529

@Dernman said:

Sigh Expect the same two or three people to show up every terminator thread to argue, bicker and ruin any chance at a real discussion.

Terminator(one of his accounts) really just gives his oinion of the battle, he isnt always right but its still his opinion. and then Shawnbaby the guy who thinks he is doing something by arguing with him about it but ends up starting a flame war.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By YoungJustice

@Asus : Your "debate" gave me a good laugh. Thanks, I needed it.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Asus = Terminator_Fan

Wrong. whoever told you i'm TERMINATOR_FAN was either lying to ya or messing with ya.

Doc Ock Curbstomps the T-800, reassembles it, improves on it's design...and then Curbstomps it again just for the lulz.

This is why I gave up arguing with you Shawn, You and alot of people here just don't wanna learn nothing and dont have the same theorys as I do obviously. If Doc won, it definitely wouldnt be a curbstomp. T-800 has titanium armor, stronger strength, high durability...etc

T-800 Stomps.

If you gave up arguing with me...then why are you still arguing with me? I didn't even comment on your posts this time.

Doc Ock's Arms are constructed of Carbonadium, which is nearly as strong as Adamantium but much more flexible...and he has 8 of them. Its a simple matter for him to tear the T-800 to shreds

Doc Ock. CURBSTOMP.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Asus = Terminator_Fan

Wrong. whoever told you i'm TERMINATOR_FAN was either lying to ya or messing with ya.

This is why I gave up arguing with you Shawn, You and alot of people here just don't wanna learn nothing and dont have the same theorys as I do obviously. If Doc won, it definitely wouldnt be a curbstomp. T-800 has titanium armor, stronger strength, high durability...etc

T-800 Stomps.

If you gave up arguing with me...then why are you still arguing with me? I didn't even comment on your posts this time.

Doc Ock's Arms are constructed of Carbonadium, which is nearly as strong as Adamantium but much more flexible...and he has 8 of them. Its a simple matter for him to tear the T-800 to shreds

Doc Ock. CURBSTOMP.

Carbonasium is not as strong as Titanium which is what the T-800 is made of, the T-800 could just rip those apart like notebook paper. It would be nothing to him. I mean look at all that metal T-800's are made out of. if you put 10 of them on Superman he would be dead too. Hes strong enough to tear a T-800 up because you say he is? No....Not always the case. T-800's are strong enough to rip through concrete walls, he would tear that wannabe roboto into junk.

T-800 God Stomps...

It's Carbonadium, not Carbonasium, and It's stronger than Titanium....much, much stronger. Whatever. I'm not here to argue with you anyway. Doc Ock wins in a ridiculously easy fashion.

Unless you're going to make a legitimate argument...don't reply to me again. I'm not going to respond.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By zackattack529

@Asus said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Dernman said:

Terminator(one of his accounts) really just gives his oinion of the battle, he isnt always right but its still his opinion. and then Shawnbaby the guy who thinks he is doing something by arguing with him about it but ends up starting a flame war.

Best advice bro. I wouldnt bother with Shawn. Let him believe what he wants. I never lose sleep over these T-800 haters that kiss up to the other characters forr fanboyism. Post high feats for their character they either like more or more familiar with and post only low feats for the T-800 and ignore his high feats.

The Doc is a human, T-800 rips those spaghetti arms off and Then rips his head off and its the end for Doctor Nothing.

Yup I agree, you just gotta ignore him because the Mods will side with him always.

However i do disagree with T-800 winning. I find that Docs arms are made of strong metal similar to the T-880s bone structure and strength. the fact that Doc is human is a factor but the arms will be doiing most of the work from a medium distance. and Doc is a genius while the Terminator cannot think for itself, its subject to learning on the go, therefore w a days prep won't help much. Where as Doc Ock has his own labs and computers to upgrade his arms with EMP electricity or something to get past the T-800s think skull. With a days prep the terminator will only probably go to the gun store and arm up. he doesnt have the benefit of years of science and such that doc has accumulated in the 40-50 years that he has. I belie that dock can throw the T-800 in the pyrotechnics store he is accross from in the street and takes off his skin by burning. then its easier for him to locate key pinpoints on the T-8000s body to aim for those vital openings without the tough skin and muscle that Arnold T-800 has.

and as soon as one of docks tenticale arms can upload a virus into the T-800s programming. this is how id see Octavius winning.

BUT, if the one day of prep that the T-88 has is in the future! then Skynet can just give all the info that Doc would do in the past including all his history uploaded into the T-800s memory. therefore counutering all possiblitys for Dock to suprise him....this is how id see T-800 winning

So yaa i see this battle going both ways.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: Geez. Another terminator thread. LOL.

Anyways, Doc Ock wins. With prep it's almost spite. Doc's arms, as previously stated, are almost as strong as adamantium and vibranium, that's Wolverine's skeleton and Captain America's shield respectively. He can block bullets and also most importantly outthink the T-800.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

The question really should be, "How many T-800's can Doc Ock kill before going down?"

I say in a random encounter he takes 4 (one for each arm).

In a prep battle, he kills Skynet and ends the war by himself.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus: Random encounter, a T-1000 probably could kill Ock. Not in a Prep. battle though. Ock will come up with so many ways to melt-down, freeze, whatever the T-1000, that it would only be marginally more difficult then the T-800.

So, yea he takes 4 T-800 in a random. And kills Skynet in a prep.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#43  Edited By tg1982

Adamantium and vibranium are similar in strength. Niether one can be destroyed by anyone or anything below a skyfather level being or force. For example Odin, or most recently, The Serpent, anyways that's neither here nor there. the point is these two metals are the strongest metals known to man, and Wolverines claws can't damage Cap's shield (or vise-versa), this is in response to your post about vibranium and adamantium. In short neither metal can "beat" the other.

And Doc's mechanical arms are made of carbonadium which while not as strong or durable as admantium and vibranium, carbonadium is still nearly indestructable. Plus he's been able to block multiple projectiles, including bullets, and has super strength with the arms, plus his genius intellect, makes Doc Ock win the vast majority, atleast 8/10, but I honestly think more.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus said:

@Moonchilde said:

@Asus: Random encounter, a T-1000 probably could kill Ock. Not in a Prep. battle though. Ock will come up with so many ways to melt-down, freeze, whatever the T-1000, that it would only be marginally more difficult then the T-800.

So, yea he takes 4 T-800 in a random. And kills Skynet in a prep.

Ok the thing is getting ahold of freeze like liquid nitrogen and moltein steel is not even easy for 1. and 2. Not even the T-800 knew right off head how to kill it. Theirs a deleted scene in T2 where Sarah asks the T-800 after the hospital especape, she asked the T-800 " What is this T-1000 " and the T-800 explained " It's a nanomorph machine that constantley heals after shot several times " and Sarah asked " Can it be destroyed ? " and the T-800 replied " Unknown " Doc would not know either right off head how to kill it and like I said, extreme heat and extreme freeze is rare. Hard to get ahold of.

T-800 with prep stomps anyways due to prep.

It would be easy for Ock to get a hold of those things. You are underestimating both his intelligence and his resources. Hell, he can probably cook up something stronger then those things.

And we KNOW (from having watched T-2) that YES the T-1000 can be destroyed. Hard to kill, sure, but not impossible. And Ock wont have a problem cooking up a weapon that could do it.

So Skynet dies in a prep battle.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#45  Edited By Deadcool

Doc Ock... Because Longer Arms, Smarter, Faster and he can throw big stuff to the T-800..

Thats it...

No Caption Provided
TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus:Ummm.... molten steal exist in the real world. It's not some super rare thing to get a hold of, and will be easy as hell for a comic-book super genius to acquire. Though honestly, he probably just makes some kindof plasma gun that burns much hotter then molten steal, and incinerates any T-1000 he encounters.

Is the T-1000 harder to kill the Ock? Yes. Does that matter? Not in a prep. battle. You assume he's just gonna run in and try to beat it with his arms. That would be a random encounter. In a prep fight he builds a forcefield and modifies his arms to each shoot out blast of plasma, destroying multiple T-1000 a second.

Ock owns the 800 and 850 even without prep. With prep, he solos Skynet.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shawnbaby

@zackattack529 said:

@Asus said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Dernman said:

Best advice bro. I wouldnt bother with Shawn. Let him believe what he wants. I never lose sleep over these T-800 haters that kiss up to the other characters forr fanboyism. Post high feats for their character they either like more or more familiar with and post only low feats for the T-800 and ignore his high feats.

The Doc is a human, T-800 rips those spaghetti arms off and Then rips his head off and its the end for Doctor Nothing.

Yup I agree, you just gotta ignore him because the Mods will side with him always.

However i do disagree with T-800 winning. I find that Docs arms are made of strong metal similar to the T-880s bone structure and strength. the fact that Doc is human is a factor but the arms will be doiing most of the work from a medium distance. and Doc is a genius while the Terminator cannot think for itself, its subject to learning on the go, therefore w a days prep won't help much. Where as Doc Ock has his own labs and computers to upgrade his arms with EMP electricity or something to get past the T-800s think skull. With a days prep the terminator will only probably go to the gun store and arm up. he doesnt have the benefit of years of science and such that doc has accumulated in the 40-50 years that he has. I belie that dock can throw the T-800 in the pyrotechnics store he is accross from in the street and takes off his skin by burning. then its easier for him to locate key pinpoints on the T-8000s body to aim for those vital openings without the tough skin and muscle that Arnold T-800 has.

and as soon as one of docks tenticale arms can upload a virus into the T-800s programming. this is how id see Octavius winning.

BUT, if the one day of prep that the T-88 has is in the future! then Skynet can just give all the info that Doc would do in the past including all his history uploaded into the T-800s memory. therefore counutering all possiblitys for Dock to suprise him....this is how id see T-800 winning

Actually, Skynet doesn't have all that good of records of the past. It didn't know Sarah Connor's Full name so the T-800 had to go through the Phone Book and kill every Sarah Connor in the city. It didn't know where to find John Connor so the T-1000 had to look him up with the Police Computer. Even the TX had to access the local High School's records to find information on all her targets (She was actually sent to kill all of Connor's Lieutenants because John Connor himself was off the grid.)

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BringnIt

Doc stomps. Vibranium can be destroyed by people significantly below Skyfather level. Carbonadium isn't really that close to Adamantium in strength when you consider Spidey beast moded and basically tore some of Otto's arms apart during Ends of Earth.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Asus said:

@Moonchilde said:

@Asus:Ummm.... molten steal exist in the real world. It's not some super rare thing to get a hold of, and will be easy as hell for a comic-book super genius to acquire. Though honestly, he probably just makes some kindof plasma gun that burns much hotter then molten steal, and incinerates any T-1000 he encounters.

Is the T-1000 harder to kill the Ock? Yes. Does that matter? Not in a prep. battle. You assume he's just gonna run in and try to beat it with his arms. That would be a random encounter. In a prep fight he builds a forcefield and modifies his arms to each shoot out blast of plasma, destroying multiple T-1000 a second.

Ock owns the 800 and 850 even without prep. With prep, he solos Skynet.

So the T-1000 could also build a plasma gun and do the same thing to him.

Dock wont even own a T-800 let alone a T-850 or a T-1000.

T-800 even beat the T-1000, Thats proof he could beat Doc. period.

T-800 Stomps...real hard.

You're amusing. I should go to bed, but this is actually becoming funny.

T-1000 never built a plasma gun, and more importantly, never showcased the intelligence to do so.

Ock beats Skynet in a prep.

The T-800's and 850's are canon fodder that die in waves against Doc Ock.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Asus said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Asus said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Dernman said:

Actually, Skynet doesn't have all that good of records of the past. It didn't know Sarah Connor's Full name so the T-800 had to go through the Phone Book and kill every Sarah Connor in the city. It didn't know where to find John Connor so the T-1000 had to look him up with the Police Computer. Even the TX had to access the local High School's records to find information on all her targets (She was actually sent to kill all of Connor's Lieutenants because John Connor himself was off the grid.)

Reese said the records got lost in the war and Skynet knew nothing about Connors mother which is Johns Mother. Her full name, Where she lived, They just knew the City, THE TERMINATOR was just being sensimatic or whatever that word is that he used.

That's exactly what I said...Skynet's records are incomplete. If it can't even dig up appropriate information on it's greatest enemy..I don't see how it finds enough info on Doc Ock to predict everything he would do against a T-800.

The word you are looking for is "systematic". And I completely agree...The T-800 did the best it could do with the limited information it had. It had no alternative but to track down and kill every Sarah Connor in the city.