whoah...

thats an awful lot of K radiation lol

M

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"holy crap, that is like supermans worst nightmare"

LMAO!

#5 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, WTF! All the ones that need to be deleted are listed as characters and not objects?!

The second red kryptonite even says that it is a male

#6 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Benjamin says:

"Assimilation says:
"Ok, WTF! All the ones that need to be deleted are listed as characters and not objects?! The second red kryptonite even says that it is a male"
"as Kryptonite is an object not a team or hero" is what I stated at the beginning for that very reason"

yeah, i know, but the fact that someone SAID that it is a MALE just scares the SH!T out of me.

#7 Posted by BrokenBenjamin (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Ok, WTF! All the ones that need to be deleted are listed as characters and not objects?!The second red kryptonite even says that it is a male"

"as Kryptonite is an object not a team or hero"

is what I stated at the beginning for that very reason

#8 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Benjamin says:

"Assimilation says:
"Benjamin says:
"Assimilation says:
"Ok, WTF! All the ones that need to be deleted are listed as characters and not objects?! The second red kryptonite even says that it is a male"
"as Kryptonite is an object not a team or hero" is what I stated at the beginning for that very reason"
yeah, i know, but the fact that someone SAID that it is a MALE just scares the SH!T out of me."
doesn't it go to male human by default?"

No, it just stays blank

#9 Posted by BrokenBenjamin (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Benjamin says:
"Assimilation says:

yeah, i know, but the fact that someone SAID that it is a MALE just scares the SH!T out of me."

doesn't it go to male human by default?

#10 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

my question is who approved it? since moderators or staff members usually make the decision

#11 Posted by BrokenBenjamin (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"my question is who approved it? since moderators or staff members usually make the decision"

I think zero edge once explained how the site was first made with a bunch of excess unneeded pages, don't remember why or how though

#12 Posted by BrokenBenjamin (172 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Benjamin says:

"except that it already had an established page...anyway, I think he meant who added it to the database"

no clue who made the original page

M

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by G-Man (29418 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay the pages of Comic Vine are safer now for Superman and Supergirl. I got a good deal from Lex when he took all the excess Kryptonite off my hands. Jokes on him since they were all dupes so they'll have no effect on Kryptonians.

Staff
#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, finally all those pages are gone cheers