This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by KillerZ (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

Happened upon one of his pages and discovered 9 different pages about him, I'm proposing to mush all those pages together. Only thing about the mushing is what page should stay...Marvel, Image and Avatar pages are three biggest, so I'm guessing one of them, and then different publishers are separated, much like Spear of Destiny.

So yeah, I'd like to hear thoughts about it before I'm starting to mess around.

The list:

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing since their all from different companies they have their own interpretations. And there for should probably stay as individual pages.

#3 Posted by KillerZ (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, maybe your right.

#4 Posted by Dane (10623 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, if we have an arguement over which is the 'canon' Jesus i'm going to make lawlergelati all over my keyboard.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224753 posts) - - Show Bio
Respect The Son of Man... especially on Easter
#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol they seriously brought him to comics?

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224753 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Lol they seriously brought him to comics? "
I am Afraid so
#8 Posted by Lethal Weapon (670 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O is there a Jesus in the comic vine universe O_o

#9 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... I didn't know Jesus was friends with Ghost Rider... And Spider-man... And Thing... And... The Spirit of Vengeance?! :S

Hey, how come Venom is both Jesus' friend and enemy? lol
#10 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
Dane said:
"wow, if we have an arguement over which is the 'canon' Jesus i'm going to make lawlergelati all over my keyboard."

I say Jesus Christ (Avatar) is canon. That's a cool look for him. :P
#11 Posted by Dane (10623 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"Dane said:
"wow, if we have an arguement over which is the 'canon' Jesus i'm going to make lawlergelati all over my keyboard."
I say Jesus Christ (Avatar) is canon. That's a cool look for him. :P"

hope thats sarcastic
#12 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
Dane said:
"Power NeXus said:
"Dane said:
I say Jesus Christ (Avatar) is canon. That's a cool look for him. :P"
hope thats sarcastic"

In a way, yes. I consider myself to be a strong Christian, but I don't hold a grudge against anyone who wants to protray Jesus Christ with dark skin and dreadlocks, instead of the standard lily-white skin and long girly brown hair. Considering the region of the world he lived in, I wouldn't be surprised if Jesus was black.
#13 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6211 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the man/diatie has been depicted substantially different in all realities, there are Conans Hercules, Thors, and so on in multiple realities as well

#14 Edited by Dane (10623 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care what colour Jesus was. My point was that canon Jesus was probably the one in the bible and not the one in books using assault rifles. I just thought that would have been obvious.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224753 posts) - - Show Bio
Dane said:
"I don't care what colour Jesus was. My point was that canon Jesus was probably the one in the bible and not the one in books using assault rifles. I just thought that would have been obvious."
This Is Truth
#16 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dane said:
"I don't care what colour Jesus was. My point was that canon Jesus was probably the one in the bible and not the one in books using assault rifles. I just thought that would have been obvious."
This Is Truth"

I agree.

But I still think Jesus makes dreadlocks look awesome.
#17 Posted by lordraiden (7572 posts) - - Show Bio
Lethal Weapon said:
"O_O is there a Jesus in the comic vine universe O_o"

Never read Preacher, huh? Prob not the best place to start in comics if your looking for JC lol
#18 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer pass on your ideas to the staff, there is prolly a reason there are so many pages, the mods are pretty good with keeping on top of this stuff