#1 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Orrible Cabbage (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

And there's that 3 dupes X-23 volume i've posted about 10 times.

#4 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if the people that done them want to get more points or what but I find it annoying so if you are reading this and you are responsible, please stop.

#5 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Red lamp told me theres no tool for merging comic volumes yet.

#6 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

The easiest thing is to just rename it. They slip by us sometimes. When there's hundreds of subs in the que, you start to go crossed eyed.

Staff
#7 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"I think Red lamp told me theres no tool for merging comic volumes yet."

They don't need merging, just deleting. There's no information in the yarrow young one dupe that isn't in the original, same in the x-23 dupes fesak is talking about.

I submitted a rename of the issue, see if it goes through. Maybe watch X-book related submissions from new people more carefully, it seems when someone signs up and begins submitting thats where people start out, making them more likely to screw up.

#8 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

So for the Uncanny issue, when it comes time for issue 289, well just use that one. I'm not the technical guy here but we're not set up to delete a volume just yet. Yes it's annoying but there's bigger fish to fry at the moment. It irks me too. There's some other dupes with the volumes that need to be taken care of. Just try to take deep breathes. Hopefully we'll all be more careful in submitting issues. We, as the mod's, also need to be careful not to miss when a dupe is coming across.

Staff
#9 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"So for the Uncanny issue, when it comes time for issue 489, well just use that one. "

Thats thinking ahead.