Hitler

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, all the hundreds upon hundreds of Adolf Hitlers need to be combined into one, since it's really the exact same character. I mean, exactly the same...

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Martian
aztek the lost said:
"but some of them are different publishers...doesn't that make a difference?
"
Yes cause they are different characters. If they are from the same universe they can be combined, but if one is a DC Hilter and the other is a Marvel they should be seperate.
KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

I thought they fall under section

"For characters who have come to the world of comics from television or movies, it's not unusual for more than one publisher to be attached to the same character i.e. Number Six from the new Battlestar Galactica or various characters from Xena: Warrior Princess. In this case, we serve the character first and the publishers second. As such, regardless of the publisher, there should be only one character page per character. Any differences between the incarnations or adventures of a hero/heroine from different publishers should be noted in the text of the character page."

but if they don't then nevermind

Edit:
That rule was the reason I made Spear of Destiny page with different publisher sub-titles

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Martian
KillerZ said:
"I thought they fall under section

"For characters who have come to the world of comics from television or movies, it's not unusual for more than one publisher to be attached to the same character i.e. Number Six from the new Battlestar Galactica or various characters from Xena: Warrior Princess. In this case, we serve the character first and the publishers second. As such, regardless of the publisher, there should be only one character page per character. Any differences between the incarnations or adventures of a hero/heroine from different publishers should be noted in the text of the character page."

but if they don't then nevermind
"
Maybe.
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By fesak  Moderator

I think most of the historical characters could be combined into the same entry unless there's some specific reason not to.
For example i wouldn't combine Hate-Monger into Hitler since Hate-Monger was an enhanced clone of Hitler.