#1 Posted by Shatterstar (4544 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

you should have put this in Delete/Combine Pages.

#3 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Morpher says:

"you should have put this in Delete/Combine Pages."

It is, isn't it?

#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4544 posts) - - Show Bio

I should have.

#5 Posted by Vic Rattlehead (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"I should have."

You'd think some-one with your time on the Vine would know where to put what. But I'd wager you knew that when you created the thread, and that you were really just looking to talk some $h!t and show your @$$ like I've noticed you have a "special" knack for. Especially if some-one gets the better of you in a conversation...

#6 Posted by Shatterstar (4544 posts) - - Show Bio

What in the world? You're mad at me because I started a thread about a dupe you apparently made?

So I'm a jerk for not agreeing with you about Rob Liefeld, then I am Rob Liefeld, and now I'm out to get you by starting a delete/combine thread? Take your meds.

#7 Posted by Le Francais (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Vic Rattlehead says:

"Shatterstar says:
"I should have."

You'd think some-one with your time on the Vine would know where to put what. But I'd wager you knew that when you created the thread, and that you were really just looking to talk some $h!t and show your @$$ like I've noticed you have a "special" knack for. Especially if some-one gets the better of you in a conversation..."

WTF !!?!?!

behave please...

#8 Posted by Vic Rattlehead (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"What in the world? You're mad at me because I started a thread about a dupe you apparently made?.

1, using the word dupe implies that I was attempting and/or trying to fool some-one. That it was done intentionally, which is both inaccurate and wrong. Leave it to you and that certain sense of smugness you carry around the board, to make shallow accusations directed toward some-one you've had a recent "run in" with.

So I'm a jerk for not agreeing with you about Rob Liefeld."

No, your a jerk for "marching" into a thread where and in which I shared what was clearly portrayed as my opinion, and proceeded to tell me:

1) That I was wrong and why

*Its a personal opinion on a subject completely open to individual taste and preference, as such your attempt(s) at proving me wrong accomplished nothing. Add to that, that you attempted to prove my opinion wrong with flawed logic and blatantly incorrect information that favored the subject(Liefeld).

2) That I was a "sheep", and that my motivations and opinion were not genuine.

*I covered this within the thread: Don't be a sheep? How about don't be an @$$ and paint your unconfirmed speculation as fact that belongs to me. Twisting your opinion into my motivation does nothing to strengthen your argument or position, its a weak grab at a one up in the conversation. Oh...and I don't have to be a sheep, in order to agree with a large number of people who share my opinion.

3) ....and then when you couldn't/didn't prove your point, you proceeded to tell me how perhaps I need to camp out in front of his house. Why?

*Because you didn't agree with me

*Because you weren't going to best me in the debate, so you resorted to basic Internet @$$hattery.

4)Lastly, no your a jerk because of the smug tone and arrogant manner you carry with you on the boards, and spill out into a lot of your posts.

..and now I'm out to get you by starting a delete/combine thread?."

I never stated you were out to get me, and to be honest..you mean so little that if you were, I'd have to rob some-one else of their share of "I could give a damn", in order for it to mean less to me.

Its not that you started a delete/combine thread. Its that you purposely dropped it into the wrong area on the boards, and attached ill motivation/doing by the creator of the second entry. Rather than simply trying to point out an area that needed consolidation or fixing, you had to do it in an insulting way.

..Take your med's."

Hehe, this I find funny given the manner in which you seem to twist reason, logic, information and motivation to your benefit....and then paint it as fact or solid reasoning. Your a joke, and the smug @$$ better than attitude you carry around with you paints you as a sad little person that clearly enjoys the "safeness" and animosity of the Internet....way too much. So here, I think you need these pills more than I.
Post Edited:2007-07-27 13:02:39

#9 Posted by G-Man (33945 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get why there's arguing here. It's ridiculous. The only thing I will add is the word "dupe" is thrown around meaning "DUPLICATE." All this arguing makes me not want to deal with the pages in question. The Delete/Combine pages are to let the staff know that a page needs to be merged. Take your battles elsewhere like the rpg boards or something.

Staff
#10 Posted by Vic Rattlehead (33 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I don't get why there's arguing here. It's ridiculous. The only thing I will add is the word "dupe" is thrown around meaning "DUPLICATE." All this arguing makes me not want to deal with the pages in question. The Delete/Combine pages are to let the staff know that a page needs to be merged. Take your battles elsewhere like the rpg boards or something."

Apologies G-Man.

And perhaps to Shatterstar, as I wasn't aware that dupe is used in such a fashion on the boards. If duplication was your meaning within this thread..I apologize to you as well.

By bad, my misunderstanding.

To anyone that had this bring your day/vine experience down.....I offer the same as stated above.

#11 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

The moral of this story: chill the hell out. Talk about getting your panties in a bunch.

#12 Posted by Shatterstar (4544 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignoring the mountain of insults piled on me above, apology accepted.

Just for clarification I'm not battling or RPGing, I've no interest in doing that, I'm not even arguing with this guy, that wasn't the intention of the thread. If you're looking for a confrontation, look elsewhere, I'm not interested.

This has got to be the most bewildering thread I've seen.