Does Evil lurk within or without? (Combines?)

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for captain_cascader
Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Captain Cascader

Votes on this? I'm for the merge myself... but figure I'll let it sit before I merge um.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

The evil Alpha Flight members were just evil doppelgangers during Infinity War, virtually every hero in the Marvel Universe had one so it'd be kind of pointless to have them each with their own page. (With the exception of the Spider and DD doppelgangers that actually got used beyond the crossover).

The evil Xavier was just Xavier...evil. I think the issue turned out to be all a dream in Xavier's head so, that'd be a bona fide dupe. BTW Onslaught character, totally derivative of that concept.

Post Edited:2007-06-14 03:47:24

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Final Arrow

Shatterstar says:

"The evil Alpha Flight members were just evil doppelgangers during Infinity War, virtually every hero in the Marvel Universe had one so it'd be kind of pointless to have them each with their own page. (With the exception of the Spider and DD doppelgangers that actually got used beyond the crossover).The evil Xavier was just Xavier...evil. I think the issue turned out to be all a dream in Xavier's head so, that'd be a bona fide dupe. BTW Onslaught character, totally derivative of that concept.I agreebut can someone tell me about evil thing wtf, I never knew that.

Post Edited:2007-06-14 04:04:28
shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Same thing with Evil Thing, Infinity War doppleganger.