#2 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Votes on this? I'm for the merge myself... but figure I'll let it sit before I merge um.

Staff
#3 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

The evil Alpha Flight members were just evil doppelgangers during Infinity War, virtually every hero in the Marvel Universe had one so it'd be kind of pointless to have them each with their own page. (With the exception of the Spider and DD doppelgangers that actually got used beyond the crossover).

The evil Xavier was just Xavier...evil. I think the issue turned out to be all a dream in Xavier's head so, that'd be a bona fide dupe. BTW Onslaught character, totally derivative of that concept.

Post Edited:2007-06-14 03:47:24

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24386 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"The evil Alpha Flight members were just evil doppelgangers during Infinity War, virtually every hero in the Marvel Universe had one so it'd be kind of pointless to have them each with their own page. (With the exception of the Spider and DD doppelgangers that actually got used beyond the crossover).The evil Xavier was just Xavier...evil. I think the issue turned out to be all a dream in Xavier's head so, that'd be a bona fide dupe. BTW Onslaught character, totally derivative of that concept.I agreebut can someone tell me about evil thing wtf, I never knew that.

Post Edited:2007-06-14 04:04:28
#5 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Same thing with Evil Thing, Infinity War doppleganger.