This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

A good role model for children would be involved in activities, fundraisers, and dress appropriately in public. What she is doing appeals to adult men and not little kids. Her being a role model could mean young girls would want to copy her style and dress that way. What happened if one of them was to get raped? So, I wouldn't consider her a role model but a former Disney star who does not act like a child entertainer. What really needs to happen is people attack Disney for this not Miley because Disney is the one who made her Hannah Montana. Since Miley gets all the hate it makes Disney look better. Why should they get off clean? They are the ones who invented her. It's just going to keep happening because most Disney stars grow up to be that way. They can't find a better role model who isn't going to whore themselves.

#2 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18182 posts) - - Show Bio

Who? or What?

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

Not anymore, she was caught smoking salvia.

Not a good look to tell the kids.

#4 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Why do you keep making these threads?

#5 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL I dunno.

#6 Posted by Nahuel (391 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares

#7 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18182 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

No. Why do you keep making these threads?

#8 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure anyone does....?

#9 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

I like kittens :D

#10 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, if you're trailer park trash kids.

#11 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

...Okay, while I agree with the others that this thread is totally pointless, I'll bite.

What the hell are you going to blame Disney for? They don't deserve to be blamed. They made her famous when she was acting like a good kid. She was fine, hell she could've continued that popularity.

For whatever reason, as soon as she left Disney, she decided to act like a total tramp, and prance around half naked on her first video away from Disney, then it only continued to go down hill as she pretty much rushed to make herself seem "LOOK, I'M GROWN UP. LOOK WHAT I'M DOING. NOT INNOCENT ANYMOOOH.". That's not Disney's fault. That's just Miley being stupid, apparently.

Don't see any reason to blame Disney.

#12 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to love, man?!?!

#13 Edited by Wolfrazer (6901 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll never understand actors/actresses, that just do stupid **** and mess up their lives.

#14 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

When I realize my crush was around after I did something stupid

#15 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing guy at the gym is just amazing

#16 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

It is still the child that will choose the role model. Not the other way around.

#17 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

This has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (14900 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody is a good role model these days.