This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by halovsmarvel (99 posts) - - Show Bio

The original Dinobot from Beast Wars versus a T-800 Terminator in a standard Junkyard. Combatants start at opposite ends of the 2 acre long junkyard. Dinobot knows what the T-800 looks like and the T-800 has been set to destroy Dinobot. Dinobot is equipped with his Sword, Roto-blade and his eye lasers, the T-800 has a Plasma Rifle from T2 and SPAS Shotgun. both have unlimited ammo and are in character. Who kills who first?

#2 Posted by halovsmarvel (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asus said:

Feats for Dinobot?

Also whats up with all these T-800 threads as of late?

They just keep multiplying, someone sees one and they get inspired to create another one. Dinobot in the episode "Code of a Hero" defeated the entire Predacon group minus Megatron. He squashed Tarantulus, cut Inferno in half with his sword, used Inferno's blaster on Blackarachina, knocked out Waspinator and then shoved him into Rampage's cannon taking them both out, and then beat Quickstrike with hand to hand. He was able to stall Megatron till the Maximals arrived though this cost him his life. He has sword fought Optimus Primal, outwitted Megatron, defeated his clone in Beast Mode, Defeated Quickstrike in a one on one fight, not to mention that his actions protected the human race and allowed them to advance from cavemen by a. proetecting them from the Predacons and b. giving them access to weapons. He lived a warrior, and died a hero.

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10420 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Transformer stomps a T-800.

Spike in an Exo-Suit would Stomp a T-800.

#4 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Dinobot kicks much ass here.

#5 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asus: @Asus said:

Feats for Dinobot?

Also whats up with all these T-800 threads as of late?

I think they are trying to drag out the Terminator Trolls so I can get some target practice in.

#6 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim: Well sir, good hunting to you...

Fancy giving me some shooting lessons?