• 66 results
#51 Posted by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

@batwatch: Theres not much you or I can do about PIS. But its the reason I dont often get into actual debates about Flash or Martian Manhunter, or to a lesser extent Silver Surfer. Because none of them are regularly written to what is considered their potential.

Green Lanters vary and theres no telling what sort of strength or creativity youll see at any given time.

@theocitylegend: You probably know more Nightwing showings then I do. That said, the major straight up fight I remember, Nightwing was stomped easily, but kept coming, to be stomped again. Slade had a hit, and Nightwing was the only person around to stop him, so even though his own narration noted how out of his league Deathstroke was, he kept trying.

Anyway, I do know there is significantly more showings of Deathstroke stalemating the entire Teen Titans than Nightwing stalemating him alone.

#52 Posted by Wolverine08 (45616 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Wolverine is the closest physically and skill wise.

Logan beats him out strength wise, but good pick here.

#53 Posted by darktiger (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and maybe spidey

#54 Posted by Jokerpoker (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther and Boba Fett.

#55 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain did it a few times, but she shouldn't be able to do it...i would say:

- Azrael

- Batman with the suit of sorrows

- deadpool, maybe? since he is basically deathstroke's counter-part from Marvel?

#56 Posted by dominicwalli (31 posts) - - Show Bio

well i personally blv that if slade can beat batman,he can beat cap,captain america isnt far from batman´s strenght.ppl often forgets batman can bench around 700 pounds,i would say cap lifts around 1000 pounds.(and also found it on a marvel wikia).Also iron fist has the strenght to lift 750 pounds with his chi.So yea.iron fist is not that much stronger.Taskmaster can lift 350pounds.

I think black panther would stalemate deathstroke for quite some time,they are similar in all aspects,althou ds is a bit stronger,black panther got the best equipment there can be.

#57 Posted by algorhythm511 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Two that have been mentioned are: Shadowland Daredevil and Classic Moonknight (under a full moon. Possibly throw in his current Carbodium armor)

#58 Edited by AtheHunter (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Sebastian Shaw a.k.a. the Black King would be able to stalemate Deathstroke. He has the ability to take in and re-disperse kinetic energy, resulting in extreme strength and resilience. Deathstroke would be very challenged with this one. :P

#59 Posted by coolbeans101 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is a good case to be made for captain america... physicals a similar although i give the strenth advantage to slade, but speed is about equal. Reaction time id say is about the same (both capable of dodging bullets after they have been fired). captain america definitely has the H2h advantage, being that his skill is considered about the same as batmans(whom most agree is a step above deathstroke)... and then adding that to his already inhanced speed, reaction time and agility, outfighting slade wont be a problem. Were both men are going to have trouble is trying to out think each other... both have brains designed specifically for problem solving and information sorting and Both can process multiple data streams at once,also both can do it at lightning speeds. Both are are considered among their universes top tactical minds so its going to be an incredible chess match but i give the hairs edge to captain america (i mean just barely, considering this is without prep). I think out of ten matches they stalemate each other the majority 6/10 and then 2/10 each would win.

#60 Posted by Tyger (961 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine did in the Titans crossover. Deadpool did as the 'Earth 3 Deathstroke' until Batman kicked Deathstroke in the back of the neck. (Which makes sense, since DS was a copy of Wolverine and DP was a copy of DS.)

Given how close a fight Spider-Man has been, I'd say that'ld be a likely stalemate. I think a few of Spider-Man's villains would be in that class as well. Captain America, Iron Fist, and their enemies are probably in a similar class.

#61 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5323 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why people ever think Spidey would be a good fight for Slade since he would Stomp DS.

#62 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5017 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why people ever think Spidey would be a good fight for Slade since he would Stomp DS.

QFT.

#63 Posted by Tyger (961 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: In character, he'd struggle, until and unless DS started risking civilian lives.

Now if he DID do something to risk a human life, Spider-Man might drop a truck on him. If he risked MJ or god help him, Aunt May... well, his armor is good, but he's not Juggernaut.

#64 Posted by Quickfingers26 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

I think USAgent would be a good fight for Slade. I can't decisively say either one of them would win.

And even though Deathstroke would beat him, I'd pay top dollar to see him battle Moon Knight. That would be bloody. The amount of punishment Spector can take would make for one excellent comic.

#65 Posted by Frisky4 (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Deadpool. It seems obvious, but think about it. It wouldn't be an easy win for Slade if he won, and in a case where Deadpool wins, it certainly wouldn't be a stomp. Deadpool's healing would/could close the gap between Slade's physicals. I don't think this is right, but if Deadpool ends up having better physicals, Slade's tactical thinking (among other things) would close that gap.

#66 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5608 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

Captain America could put up a fight but he lacks the mind to defeat or stalemate Deathstroke.