#1 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw a video on the show and deathstroke was fighting on even grounds with Green Arrow and some impersonator. I guess it could be because the show is about green arrow but could someone tell me. Is he underpowered in the show

#2 Edited by JediXMan (32225 posts) - - Show Bio

Extremely. Deathstroke - at least pre-52 Deathstroke; I don't know about current - was beating Batman. He's out of Arrow's league. They also seriously "depowered" (strange to say for a guy without powers) Deadshot on that show.

#3 Edited by FlashKnight (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's like Nolan's Batman in that the show is primarily grounded in reality - they've already said no superpowers exist in this world, at least for now.

#4 Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's like Nolan's Batman in that the show is primarily grounded in reality - they've already said no superpowers exist in this world, at least for now.

I was thinking this as well.

And to add my own thought, I dont think Slade is Deathstroke yet. Its entirely possible in season two he's been augmented or physically elevated to a level more recognizable, but even then I highly doubt we'll ever see Comicbook version Stroke in terms of feats and abilities.

#5 Edited by The Stegman (28607 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he's not a super soldier yet, right now he's just a good fighter, and has both eyes.

#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8930 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, pathetically so.

#7 Posted by FlashKnight (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I hope not, I love having him as a good guy! And he is still a beast lol

#8 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (15368 posts) - - Show Bio

Also it could be this guy is not Deathstroke and is using his name and costume.

#9 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, he's still pretty damn impressive on the show. For not being enhanced and all

#10 Posted by novi_homines (1429 posts) - - Show Bio

He hasn't lost a battle yet...

#11 Edited by UNKNOWNUSER101 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll he's got his powers now, but I wouldn't say he's on par with the comic version

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (26657 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a b@d@ss now!

Minus that little tripping over nothing incident...

#13 Posted by Fallschirmjager (19596 posts) - - Show Bio

I realize this post is 8 months old, but still.

The show is only in the 2nd season and DS just got his power up. Give it time.

#14 Edited by darkbeam (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow could never beat Slade in comics,but I bet he's going beat him in the show.

#15 Posted by longbowhunter (8480 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Jokerpoker (3075 posts) - - Show Bio

A bit.

#17 Edited by Jokerpoker (3075 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, this was before he became a super-soldier. Now he can punch though walls & people, can survive bullets to the chest, ect.