#1 Posted by Archerized (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, I am two issues in on Deadpool's current series and I would like to hear your thoughts about it too. And should I pick up the third issue?

#2 Posted by mxb (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@archerized: Two issues in # 1 & 2 or the recent 15 & 16?

#3 Posted by chem86 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@archerized:

Really just pick up more base on weather you like it so far or not...but in my opinion the current series of Deadpool is really great, the new writers have done really great so far! I won't say they're the best writers deadpool has had, but the new writers are among the top writers who have done Deadpool I feel so far.

#4 Posted by mxb (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@chem86: @archerized: what he said above is right on... If u started with 1 from marvel NOW it i think it's starts at good and gets better. Make it to 15 - 16.... Possibly shaping up to be the arc of the year for ANY comic... But read 1 - 14 first because there is some info in there that you should know.

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (15097 posts) - - Show Bio

The current arc so far has been looking really great.I like everything so far from it and that is what I want from a Deadpool series.

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly recommend it. I enjoy it a lot. I find that it is one of Marvel's better books currently being published.

#7 Posted by Bozdogan (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the writing n stuff but i know its not a big deal but i think dp should be a lil more bulkier and...sigh his damn yellow eyes annoy me so much!I mean he has fkn brown eyes man its not that hard to draw right?! Other than that i like it but i think the best dp issue was kelly's 16 team up with bullseye imho THATS how deadpool should be...teaming up with another merc(bullseye tasky) hell i can imagine dp calling taskmasters students ''slaves'' lol

#8 Posted by chem86 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxb said:

@chem86: @archerized: what he said above is right on... If u started with 1 from marvel NOW it i think it's starts at good and gets better. Make it to 15 - 16.... Possibly shaping up to be the arc of the year for ANY comic... But read 1 - 14 first because there is some info in there that you should know.

Totally agree the current story arc could very well end up to be story arc of the year, not just for the Deadpool series! To truly enjoy the current awesome story arc, should read 1-14 first. Every issues seems to get better and better!

#9 Edited by Archerized (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@chem86 said:

@mxb said:

Totally agree the current story arc could very well end up to be story arc of the year, not just for the Deadpool series! To truly enjoy the current awesome story arc, should read 1-14 first. Every issues seems to get better and better!

Yeah okay I've done some heavy reading and just read #11 lol. I've really liked it and I'm looking forward to see how the second story arc ends. Thanks guys.

#10 Posted by Renchamp (3016 posts) - - Show Bio

@archerized: Don't get bogged down by the White Man story. It is relatively terrible. What comes after, as many have said, is truly great. At least so far.

#11 Posted by mxb (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp: yeah but the white man story has one of the most important people in the current arc.

#12 Posted by Renchamp (3016 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxb said:

@renchamp: yeah but the white man story has one of the most important people in the current arc.

Very, very true. I just didn't want the person to get there and be like: "This story sucks so much that I shall drop the series. Everyone must be high." Like I said, it is relatively terrible. (With possible lasting and significant repercussions...)

#13 Edited by The Lobster (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm loving the current series.

It's about time a Deadpool series has come out with this level of quality writing. It's been years.

#14 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

It had a weird start, but got REALLY good!